yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I've seen them in person at a shop and they're pretty good, but I tried finding them on the mihara websites and few other sites and I couldn't find their product name. Didn't see it in any of the runway pictures from the past 3 years either.

SS12. not shown in look book. super comfy. did you try? agree with woogle - look HEAPS better worn.

Edited by homme.homme

SS12. not shown in look book. super comfy. did you try? agree with woogle - look HEAPS better worn.

Yes, I tried it in Assin, very comfy indeed.

Edited by insuo

Depends on your style. I was thirsty for Lunar Forces...tried them on and I kind of looked like a chola pero lyke.

I would personally do Woven Chukkas but would advise you not to pay anything more than $75-$100 new.

Edited by skeetinyonose

I was going to get the woven chukkas from ebay, but to my surprise I came across the lunar forces locally here in Brisbane. They both are $150. Now I'm not really sure of what to get, but leaning towards woven chukkas cause I've tried on regular AF1s before and they look weird on me. The LF1s are sleeker so I don't know, will try them on this weekend and see what happen

Edited by arya_triad

the LF1s are really sick.  Have a diff pair of LF1s and they are REALLY comfy as well

Thinking about buying even though no one wears these anymore

http://i0.wp.com/hypebeast.com/image/2013/06/a-bathing-ape-glass-leather-bapesta-2.jpg?w=1410

**couldn't figure how to resize giant image

Edited by tylortakahisa

FIotSzK.jpg

REALLY on the fence about these.  
I do think that these have the perfect shape, texture, detailing, and are pretty much my perfect derby.

Downside is, they're heavy as fuck and expensive as well.  For someone very into walking and biking, I'd imagine that the weight would kind of suck.  Of lesser importance is the fact that my style is changing directions but I feel like such a plain shoe like this I could wear pretty much forever.
talk me out of it please?  (It's either this or something like a Nanamica cycling pack and some other stuff maybe)

I bought a vanishing elephant jacket just like that and it ended up looking terrible when worn. This looks a little nicer, and I really like the slits at the side, but I don't think it will look that great on. Not worth the proxy...