yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Cheers for the input brad and aso2004, at the moment the bred 4s might be it because there's one i might be able to get locally for a good price. The 1s are also great but i'm a bit lazy to purchase o/s (the one im looking at is from the states). However the 6s are the hype atm which has resulted in me taking me interest hence appreciating them more...

oh man, jays (only a few of the first 11 though xD) are such nice shoes. lol

5424462090006_White_m1.jpg

I realize it's UO (click), but they be doing cheapo renewal army trainers. Worth getting for £35?

I wouldn't.

Most of the renewal items have already been used. Always go in to see the items in person before buying as they can vary wildly in terms of condition. Those shoes you linked look used (check the inside heel).

Wait till they go on sale (like many of the renewal items do anyway) or get some new from german ebay. and UO ain't that bad in Europe the buyers are a bit better than their American counterparts, albeit there is still a lot of shite.

looking for some CP-style sneakers that exist in a size 15 (truly a challenge), so far I have stumbled upon these:

pPOLO2-7680619_standard_v330.jpg

pPOLO2-6345273_standard_v330.jpg

the only thing i dont like is the obvious polo branding... with the high-tips it would be covered by pants though. maybe i can remove the stitching?

any other suggestions?

@ spaghetti: damn, you have bigger feet than jeepster??

dont even bother with the stitching thing. i have no suggestions, really.

maybe just stick with purcells and rod lavers or something. buy steezy clothes, but wear cheap shoes, who cares.

ok,

lt25hjxbrn.jpg

or

lt25hjxblk.jpg

:P

5424462090006_White_m1.jpg

I realize it's UO (click), but they be doing cheapo renewal army trainers. Worth getting for £35?

i say get it.

i realize that its UO and all, and that it MIGHT be used, but it looks like its as a good a shape as any old semi-fucked up deadstock pair

is this the BW sport? or like the wierd puma version

regardless, that is a reasonable price

yes/no? for some reason i've been interested in a pair recently, i'm not sure how great they would look with slimmer jeans (what i wear) though.

hey man the 1461 is cool

just dont buy that PLAIN BLACK one

(reminds me of uncool skinheads and pimply restaurant busboys

i would look into buying

"1461 modern"

looks wayy better imo

if you're feelin fruity, yo can get the gold metallicz and the monochrome percival

E145-0248 ::EVGA 01G-P3-1235-LR GeForce GT 240 Video Card - 1024MB DDR3, PCI-Express 2.0, DVI, HDMI, VGA

P33-6095 ::Patriot PGS24G6400ELK Gamer Series 4096MB PC6400 DDR2 Desktop Memory Upgrade - 800MHz, 2x2048MB, 5-5-5-12

ULT-LSP550 ::Ultra LSP550 550-Watt Power Supply - ATX, SATA-Ready, SLI-Ready, 135mm Fan, Lifetime Warranty

Cheap upgrade for a crappy PC right now

^ U can save a lot more money if you buy a package upgrade deal, check out Tigerdirect.com. I have seen them do graphics cards with memory or new motherboards with cpus and graphics cards for far cheaper then buying seperatly

Last time I built a custom system, I saved butloads of money by going there, and the service/shipping is good

vampyrvargfesten: 'not yours', definitely.

12877001.png

yes/no? for some reason i've been interested in a pair recently, i'm not sure how great they would look with slimmer jeans (what i wear) though.

I say yes, but you should try and find the more monochromatic pair....

menacc1.jpg

also look out for the raf simons colab