yes or no? / this or that?

chris

i cant fathom why people still wear watches for anything else other than aesthetics in this day and age when everyone and their toddlers have cell phones

but maybe im way off base and just really hate having something on my wrist..

I wear my weavers just about everyday. The insole gets floppy and the sole wears fast, but they're very very comfortable and the suede is buttery for a while. I never have foot pain. Sometimes I get sick of the moccasin resemblance though. Kinda wish I got the tan ones, I got brown.

dammit, those are more expensive and I have to order from the site :(

however, those are the ones I truly wanted, I was just hoping someone would dissuade me for the convenience or purchasing the other ones.

if anyone knows where I could get those besides the Sebago website please let me know!

and also, is the sizing the same as Sperry's?

if i've ever learned anything from joining this forum then it would be this: the things you truly want are always the more expensive alternative

very true. I would also order the black with white stitching, just looks better to have some contrast on that shoe.