yes or no? / this or that?

chris

get the b&y if you can

retail + proxy might be rape though. but come thru dude, and kop

correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that OC uses like some psuedo-welt shit (i've seen this on a couple of other pairs.. e.g., there is stitching there that is only for looks)

soles are probably glued together in some way and will probably fall apart.

get the b&y if you can

retail + proxy might be rape though. but come thru dude, and kop

correct me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure that OC uses like some psuedo-welt shit (i've seen this on a couple of other pairs.. e.g., there is stitching there that is only for looks)

soles are probably glued together in some way and will probably fall apart.

yeah i'm p close to getting them, once i figure out the sizing.

the only place where you could somewhat comfortably wear a man-skirt is in japan

so, i will say MAYBE SO for that rare occasion in which you might be in japan

because you could pair that with some slim leggins and combat boots for excellent flava

I mean, should I just make it myself? I can't imagine how I'd get my hands on that sort of fabric and my sewing is absolutely horrendous. The only reason that I would like to sew it myself is that I kind of dislike velcro closures and would much prefer a system of straps and/or snaps.

bunch of shit i'm thinking about buying.

woolrich woolen mills

iUF97.png

donno about these but i figured i'd see what's up anyways. not sure about the knee-pad things and 8inch leg opening seems bigger than i like.

patrik ervell

1rceR.jpg

or

30Uji.jpg

or neither?

i like the cut and the design, but i'm cheap and these cost $330

robert geller seconds

aDzhY.jpg

two tone is kind of weird, but i've got a seconds t-shirt from ss10 and i really dig it.

Man, the B logo is what's making it hard. I'd rather it be plain. The bottom lighter is the "Bottomz Up" gimmick, with the bottom detail on both ends. What I really like about it is that it's just plain raw brass, not what we're used to seeing here, with the polish or heavy brush with a clearcoat. Takes forever to start a patina on the standard U.S. type up top.

Zippos are so damn iffy. I have one good insert that works every time, but most don't. The few times I've replaced a lighter, the new inserts wound up in the trash pretty quickly.

Jeans pocket? Only the last couple years have I carried them in my coin pocket. If you've seen tarnishing that quickly, I think I'll go for the basic one. Fuck that 6300 yen shit.