yes or no? / this or that?

chris

hoodrats in baltimore shoot you for the Jordans, but they only stab you for the reebok pumps or the adidas. Clearly the Jordans.

hoodrats in baltimore shoot you for the Jordans, but they only stab you for the reebok pumps or the adidas. Clearly the Jordans.

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
bst4.jpg

y/n? if no please suggest, need some boots for wintert

Yes, they look good. Check some brands like Collection Privee, Buttero and Officina Creativa, they have great boots in similar style.

NO NO NO. I'm assuming from the stock pic and the suggestions that these are NDC's. NDC uses very soft, slightly thin leather. I have some NDC boots that I love but they are NOT durable enough for winter weather. The same is true with Collection Privee and Officina Creativa. Not sure about Buttero, but instinct also says no.

zippo... don't even work half the time.
Zippos are so damn iffy. I have one good insert that works every time, but most don't. The few times I've replaced a lighter, the new inserts wound up in the trash pretty quickly.

The issue is that people don't refill their zippos enough. That shit burns/evaporates a lot faster than people know. The second a wick starts burning (turning black/smoking) you need to refill with naptha. Each second you let the wick burn the Zippo will become less reliable.

5121BPTAKNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

y/n?

i've got it and it's pretty awesome, like the coolest tumblr or something, but i wouldn't have paid $120. i reckon i found it for like 60€ on ebay australia sometimes last year, which is already a loooot.

or send me the money to buy a scanner and i'll scan it for you hahahaa.

NO NO NO. I'm assuming from the stock pic and the suggestions that these are NDC's. NDC uses very soft, slightly thin leather. I have some NDC boots that I love but they are NOT durable enough for winter weather. The same is true with Collection Privee and Officina Creativa. Not sure about Buttero, but instinct also says no.

they're not NDC's, they're Bed Stu. copped a feel on them when i stopped at oak the other day, and they felt pretty durable. still on the fence though

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given

Holy shit that's even worse. Bed Stu has a horrible reputation for falling to shit even under decent circumstances. It's fascinating you thought they felt ok since when I handled them they felt like cheap garbage.

-Helmut Lang shoes

-And while we're on HL, that Petrov jacket looks almost exactly like something Lang made back in the day, elbow slits, hidden placket, and all. Just a different collar and color.

Looking for some boots to replace my horribly fitting shitty Docs. I have no clue when it comes to shoes/boots so throw in your 2cents.

http://www.rwleatherboots.com/leather-boots/8138-lifestyle-us/8138-red-wing-lifestyle-mens-classic-lifestyle-briar

http://www.rwleatherboots.com/leather-boots/8111-lifestyle-us/8111-red-wing-lifestyle-mens-iron-ranger-amber

I'd be down for some gentleman travelers or beckmans but i'm not sure how wide Redwings run. My wider feet feel crushed in the Docs so I'd rather go with something more comfortable. I'd be wearing them with these http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4097/4918843176_b64fff15e4.jpg