yes or no? / this or that?

chris

haha well, i'm polish so i can wear it ironically?

i took a look... Gott mit uns and mit vereinten kraften were both German militant concepts dating back prior to the 1900s when Germany was still prussia, and the use of them together was from a WWI propaganda poster...didn't seen anything nazi specific (except those belt buckles... :| )

also, i got it in Canada WERE STILL A SEPARATE COUNTRY MIKE

214522010201414191379619_L.jpg

LEVIS VINTAGE CHAMBRAY KOP OR NOT?

I really really want a chambray shirt yo! but is this fit too unfashionable to be sexy on me?

You could use some more looser fitting clothes

You could use some more looser fitting clothes

I just need some new clothes now that I am too buff and athletic and sexy.

But yea it's all about the proportions on this shirt that I'm considering whether or not it will look good on me.

And I've been wanting a chambray shirt yo! ever since the Kicking Mule workshop natural indigo one got sold out. =(

Thanks A! I just hope it doesn't end up becoming a shade of yellow after a bit of use.

Any other thoughts guys?

Abosultely love it

I would however consider getting a differant color that is more versatile. If your dumping that kind of coin on a Julius leather, you want it to be able to be pair it with numerous combinations of clothing from your exsisting wardrobe. Unless your a ballar and money aint a thang...

Maybe the washed grey if you wanted something lighter and differant?

What do you think of this Blistered Dick Sack? It's on sale, and I think I "need" it. Thoughts?

FWIW, I don't know if I have the best of taste when it comes to your style but I'm not a fan of the bag at all.

Abosultely love it

I would however consider getting a differant color that is more versatile. If your dumping that kind of coin on a Julius leather, you want it to be able to be pair it with numerous combinations of clothing from your exsisting wardrobe. Unless your a ballar and money aint a thang...

Agreed to the max, however, if doo is down to rock a white leathe without hesitation, let doo do it! I wish I could...

a.s.

Abosultely love it

Agreed to the max, however, if doo is down to rock a white leathe without hesitation, let doo do it! I wish I could...

a.s.

Ha Ha! I am looking specifically for a white one. Thanks guys!

Perhaps a WAYWT if I end up getting it.

yes or no ? i'm looking for all black nikes with only the swooch white (white or black laces whatever) that i could wear on normal days but can use to skate too and can't really find an exact match. there's the dunk sb mid but they're a bit too big for my likings.

screenshot20100605at114.png

yes or no ? i'm looking for all black nikes with only the swooch white (white or black laces whatever) that i could wear on normal days but can use to skate too and can't really find an exact match. there's the dunk sb mid but they're a bit too big for my likings.

why don't you just get these

nike-sb-blazer-hi-black-white-2.jpg

well they look good in picture but i've never seen them irl nor have seen worn pictures. and since my paypal account is blocked for now, i'm considering the options.