yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Y/N Clarks DB Flint w/ black APC's or go for a tanner color DB?

http://i45.tinypic.com/2utqceg.jpg

i really like that color

looks good...i think tan or beeswax would look weird with black

Yeah I am really feeling the flint colored DBs, but I also feel like a tan/suede DB would look nice with some black jeans.

If anyone is from so cal and see some people with the beat up Rainbow sandals (tan) or moccasins with the black denim, trying to imitate that (been in so cal too long (5))

Hakusan

or

Effector Phaser Black/white

or

effector fuzz blue

i have a pair of phaser 2's.

i used wear them as glasses but they looked like shit. once i swapped out the lenses, theyve become the best sunglasses i have owned.

phaser is bigger than fuzz. phaser was modeled after bob dylan's sunglasses.

another thing i have to warn you: the mold they use is made for asian faces

american oakleys fit like shit (my eye lids touch the lenses?!?!?!) on me but effectors are just perfect.

the guys who work at optical cradle say that phasers are meant to be worn as sunglasses while fuzz aren't.

i think they also make a smaller fuzz

could anyone suggest a good bag for uni....

i was thinking either a really nice backpack or a tote type bag, but open to whatever you guys think???

if your selling something of the sort please let me know

custom made LL beans, steven alan, or maiden noir totes

you should get a thom browne one if you can afford it

Trim, i'd say go for the rafs. did u try the silent ones at club21 yet? i was somewhat looking forward to getting them, but having tried them on i decided against it.

Yeah, the black one for silent. Nah, was planning to head down actually next week to try it on. I think actually retails it for a cheaper price?

Hmmmm. I guess it doesn't look as good in real?

Yeah, the black one for silent. Nah, was planning to head down actually next week to try it on. I think actually retails it for a cheaper price?

Hmmmm. I guess it doesn't look as good in real?

I would think so, since the apparels go for cheaper there anyway...

My main gripe with them is how the sides of the tongue are sewn together with the main portion, making it a total pain to get in and out of, not to mention the impossibly tiny laceholes that make lacing a total pain.

They look fine, but possibly too much trouble for a pair of sneakers imo.

I would think so, since the apparels go for cheaper there anyway...

My main gripe with them is how the sides of the tongue are sewn together with the main portion, making it a total pain to get in and out of, not to mention the impossibly tiny laceholes that make lacing a total pain.

They look fine, but possibly too much trouble for a pair of sneakers imo.

Alright man, I'll check them out soon. Thanks for the info :) And thanks guys for your suggestion.

Cheers

haha, im kinda thinking the same shit. wanted another pair of boat shoes and considering those 2 sperrys. was leaning towards the ice.

however, if i had better access, i would get the anniverssary edition one

0160440_1_700x700.jpg

Also, just saw these: http://mashion.bishopmartin.com/introducing-naturally-dyed-oxford-shirts-by-blackbird/

Yay or nay on the olive blood grease jawn?

This strikes me as pure novelty. I feel if you buy this it would be impossible not to talk people's ear off about it, and then you'll be "that guy who thinks we want to hear about how his shirt was made with all natural Nez Perce menstrual blood."