yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Yes, I think a dark brown leather 'dress' shoe in the summer is too try hard and pretentious.

sue me.

You can be as sassy as you like, mister man, but it's still not a flashy shoe or a dress shoe. It's a country brogue. You're not used to seeing it wherever it is you live, we got it. Don't project that on the shoe. It's not the brogue's fault.

For the guy above: I have no idea which would work best with your own wardrobe, but I would get the Trickers, no contest.

Hey man, I'm not being sassy... I'm just saying I personally don't like it.

I live in a high traffic area with plenty of fancy pants dress up business men and 20 something hipsters if thats what you mean (about 20-30 minutes from brooklyn actually), it's just my opinion and I believe I'm entitled to it.

EDIT: to the guy above, the trickers are obviously cooler but less versatile and 'wearable' or whatever you want to call it.

Guest I LOVE LFC

Both of them are Trickers.

There's plenty more nicer pairs on The Bureau, exclusive pairs for them are all nice.

If its out of them 2 pairs though, go for the Ripons.

superhero: not feeling the KOL one but i'm not really into that look anyways so you can ignore this if you like them.

Okay, i only have the funds to get one of these at the moment, so which one shall it be?

jordan 1 (bred from the DMP pack) / jordan 4 (bred/mars) / jordan 5 (grapes maybe/fire red) / jordan 6 (varsity red/ infrared).