yes or no? / this or that?

chris

^ $66 is cheap for nike, but if you want your feet to be toasty and completely waterproof( and you dont care if they are fashionable) go for something from Kamik

My friend has a pair that is very similar ( if not the same model in a different colorway) and he complained that if the snow went over the coated bottom, his feet eventually got wet. Im sure waterproofing them would help immensely though

Thanks for the input guys.

I work for a company who has Sorel as a client so I get 50% off from them. I then found a couple more coupons that still worked. So I got these for $42 shipped. Pretty good deal considering I only need them for shoveling snow off the driveway and the occasional snowshoeing outing. Thanks again guys.

sorel-1964-pac-t-boot-front.jpg

that apolis shirt is horrendous. isn't workwear "over" anyway? :)

florsheim imperial longwings($225 and very solid quality)

17109-03.jpg&width=300&height=190

or alden longwings at twice the price (and possibly too narrow)

alw1.jpg

im lucky enough to now be able to cop aldens at 20% off COST. soooo

alden long boat wingtips

or

red brick sole blue suede oxfords

or

wait and get both?

a: what is a boat wingtip?

b: where does alden sell blue suede red brick jawns?

c: hook a brotha up

a) iunno it's called "Long boat", it's describing the look but can't describe it better than that really

B) nowhere than I know of

c) I would but I only get two pairs a year :/

Get the blue suede red sole. Are they the McNary ones or Yuketen? Anyways grab those for sure.

yup those mark mcnairy joints. Think they'd go nicely with my suits :)

My SNS herning wool knit from tresbien arrived today - but it turns out to be purple instead of sea blue!

I'm not sure about how it fits on me and whether or not i should of sized down - the model wears size L and i'm similar size to the model. He wears it kind of loose but i'm not sure if it would look better more fitted - it's kind of loosely fitted. Anyways here are some fit pics, opinions would greatly be appreciated!

snsherning1.jpg

The weight and quality of the wool is absolutely beautiful though, which makes me kind of sad to have this fit dilema.

snsherning2.jpg