yes or no? / this or that?

chris

vorne2.jpg

Y/N on those Brato kicks? Need new basics.

Kinda worried the upper part is going to rip though, as can be seen here.

Side Shot

i know someone who ordered those on yoox and told me the quality was shit compared to other brato's and they were painful to wear.

can't decide on color

leaning towards the 1st cause it's abit more conservative but i know chickenheads gone love me in the 2nd pair

1st one.

I bought the same color from papashoe for cheap but thinking of getting a 8130 when I saw the guy from NDG. Keep it or 8130?

51Zd%2B7KSuuL._SS500_.jpg

or

redwing8130classicmodbo.jpg

984705-p-DETAILED.jpg

or

1249321855_tan_buck_oxfords.jpg

interested in copping a dirty buck.. first one is much cheaper but is it too brown/dark?

The second one is alot nicer, the red and the lighter shade compliment each other alot better. The suede also appears to be of higher quality, but it is hard to judge based on one pic alone.

can't decide on color

or

41v58iE9nVL._SS500_.jpg

leaning towards the 1st cause it's abit more conservative but i know chickenheads gone love me in the 2nd pair

I don't really like the second one - i do appreciate a reddish boot but just not on this particular style of boot. I think the first one is a clear winner, and you should buy a red shoe in a different style instead!

1st one.

I bought the same color from papashoe for cheap but thinking of getting a 8130 when I saw the guy from NDG. Keep it or 8130?

or

redwing8130classicmodbo.jpg

The brown is a classic but I think that the black is beautiful especially with the contrast - it's something a bit different and it definiately stands out in a good way.

Guest umhaha84

guys I'm looking for a Beater shoes, something in black.

I bought Samba, but kinda disappointed and will be returning.

thinking of getting onitsuka mexico 66 in silver.

913230-p-DETAILED.jpg

saw someone selling black CP achilles, but I already have 4 CPs...so gonna have to pass on that.