yes or no? / this or that?

chris

does anyone have Peacoat from Rugby?

looks good from the pics but wanna get some opinion on it before buying

http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?productId=3830305&categoryId=3138718

rugby outerwear fits like ass most of the time. i tried on that peacoat and the duffle in size small, both fit like they were made for big muscly dudes. the duffle was really disappointing though, the sleeves weren't even lined, just straight up wool like the outside, who does that? shit is uncomfortable as hell if you're wearing a sweater or cardigan under trying to get your arms in. the one outerwear item i tried on that fit well was one of their down vests which actually fit pretty slim compared to other down vests i've tried.

those skull print chinos looked interesting when i was checking them out. i remember last year i tried on the black cord version, it fit alright. their new colored cords look really cool though but didn't bother trying them on.

i do really like their knits though, like the skullflake sweater, the reindeer hoodie, some cardigans, and several others. i think the area they do best in are knits. they're always thick and chunky and warm as hell to the point where you don't need outerwear. and of course their accessories are sometimes pretty neat.

it was funny how as i was waiting for nyke, lynn yaeger from the village voice, lipstick, hairdo and all comes in with a friend, i was discreetly listening in on their conversation and they were commenting on "didn't so and so do that a few seasons ago?" and how the music playing inside was terrible and "well, you can't expect the standards to be that high," lol. they didn't buy anything but they did like their accessories.

Most chesterfield coats are fitted in the waist due to darts but fit traditionally everywhere else. That thing looks retarded in the picture, especially in the arms. I may not be an expert, but the thing looked off (flat skinny lapels, weird arms, etc) from what I saw, thats why I needed a fitpic to decide. Dont worry though, I still love your shitty yohji sweater.

Look, I don't really care if you like my current style, the point I am making is that, aside from me and say Rajio or analyst, pretty much no one here has notions on traditional menswear and that includes you. That a type of coat designed to highlight male characteristics (shoulders, height, etc) looks "feminine" to you is a sure sign you're full of shit. If you want to look at an interesting feminized version of an overcoat Lanvin did an "A"shaped one a few seasons ago.

these margiela boots on sale at oki-ni?

http://www.oki-ni.com/Mens-Footwear/Martin-Margiela-High-Boot/invt/mm0260gry

wouldn't ask if they were leather, anyone know how the suede is? and how's the sizing? usually large or small? i'm usually a 41 in boots since they tend to run large.

I like em but the crepe sole kinda kills it for me. For the price, not too bad. Maybe wait for post xmas sales?

RW 875's

*or 1907's?

is this shit completely blown up?

american apparel is even selling similar shits... & i know RW's are hella popular, but this particular instance unsettles me...

i just want a pair of boots that i can beat up through the winter, and then get some occasional use of for the rest of the year... was gonna re-sole my w+h boots for the winter, but fuck that...

so, y/n?

or, alternatively, some ll cool bean boots. hopefully not stocked in urban outfitters...

so, this/that?

Look, I don't really care if you like my current style, the point I am making is that, aside from me and say Rajio or analyst, pretty much no one here has notions on traditional menswear and that includes you. That a type of coat designed to highlight male characteristics (shoulders, height, etc) looks "feminine" to you is a sure sign you're full of shit. If you want to look at an interesting feminized version of an overcoat Lanvin did an "A"shaped one a few seasons ago.

i think all you really need to say is "GO LEARN UP STYLEFORUM"

at jack napier

holy shit. that pisses off me off that RW's are at AA now :(

i'd go for the bean boots, don't think those will be swagger jacked by UO or AA. these ones are what i think you mean. not the white sole that you're after, but still will hold up, keep your feet dry and warm (with wool socks), and look pretty dope.