yes or no? / this or that?

chris

servo, yuketens are notoriously a bitch to find (although it looks like the site has been updated with stockists). as posted oc had them, i cant find the link for them on their site anymore and i think sizes were scarce when i was looking at em last month. besides that meg company (parent brand) are terrible terrible with email like they take almost a month to get back to you and aren't much help. you will have no luck email them asking who specifically stocked this model. on top of that many blogs linked to those boots earlier in the season so they had some hype attached.

main_7792_M15%20Zip%20Up%20Boot_Brown%20-%201.jpg

I'm kind of tempted despite the air of bad taste about them. My brown suede A.P.C. boots (basically this seasons 'ankle high derbies') seem to be in a state beyond repair so I need a new pair of boots. I can get these for $200 at the moment. I've got another pair of low suede derbies on the way so these seem like they'd be decent for winter (or at least better than my suede boots were).

main_7792_M15%20Zip%20Up%20Boot_Brown%20-%201.jpg

I'm kind of tempted despite the air of bad taste about them. My brown suede A.P.C. boots (basically this seasons 'ankle high derbies') seem to be in a state beyond repair so I need a new pair of boots. I can get these for $200 at the moment. I've got another pair of low suede derbies on the way so these seem like they'd be decent for winter (or at least better than my suede boots were).

these would look great with roll-ups. But aren't you into that baggy goth-basketball look now?

On the topic of OC products:

yay? nay? I have no experience with opening ceremony shit. How's the quality? True to size? Size up/down?

URL=http://img121.imageshack.us/i/pop111455shawlcollarblk.jpg/]pop111455shawlcollarblk.jpg[/url]

Servo, I like the boots. I think the suede ones are a tad bit better imo, but either way I would cop.

It's certainly a decent price but I can't decide whether they're nice but 'kind of amusing' or just tacky.

Not that you'll care but this is actually a more classic design than you think, you can even find something similar from John Lobb.