yes or no? / this or that?

chris

too bad blackbird only stocks the sweater in a size 50 (HUGE)

i bought the last 52 from them a few weeks ago. kind of regret it since they are popping up in the market for half what i paid. lol

also i think i should have got the 50. the 52 is good in the shoulders but oversized a bit everywhere else, most annoyingly in the width of the sleeves.

doesnt look bad, it fits me more or less like the model on the bb site. overall it is a beautiful sweater, i dunno why so many seem to be selling.

that sweater is awesome, robocop the robocop sweater!

and this:

is true as fuck, those CP's are hideous. the new sneaker boots are really really nice, the sidezip high tops, we just got them in at odin and they're so good.

I still rock my training boots from previous season. I don't like the ones with the cap toe side zip and snap though, it's too much.

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a medium weight Dior jacket. Which one is better? (Or maybe neither?)

The first is F 06 (Hedi); the second is F 08 (KVA). The first one is $200 cheaper, but probably has more wear. Warmth is not the issue, since I live in CA.

Thanks for all opinions. :)

DHF06wool.jpgDHribswool.jpg

I still rock my training boots from previous season. I don't like the ones with the cap toe side zip and snap though, it's too much.

when you try them on you realize that the sidezip only peeks out slightly, it's very subtle and gives it a nice edge, for me it justifies the pricepoint somewhat since it's much easier to take on and off. i'm probably not buying them either way haha.