yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Guest umhaha84
Hamilton Khaki Officer. It's a 44mm automatic watch. ?? They have it on Amazon for 670 which is 10% off retail. Anyone know any other good places to get these? Or recs for a similar watch?

41SAB35uPL_SS500_.jpg

I'm pretty sure hamiltons are great watch,,,,but I'd rather buy seiko kinetics for some reason. seiko velaturas are dope

Servo, if the ones you're selling were in my size I'd bite your arm of at that price.

I figure I ought to try and find a way to get the Tricker's as they're the ones I really want; it's just a case of finding the money for them. I know I'm not going to regret spending the money, but I simply can't afford it at this point. I'm also thinking about getting them in espresso burnished instead of black.

These are the colours available, even though this image actually shows the Malton country boot.

trickersmalton.jpg

I'm pretty sure hamiltons are great watch,,,,but I'd rather buy seiko kinetics for some reason. seiko velaturas are dope

I'm getting the officer chrono instead. I'm getting it 20% off at a local dealer. These things look so good in person. I'd honestly rather have it over a Rolex and it's a fraction of the price. I think I'm going to put a NATO bond strap on it too and it'll look pretty rugged. I'll post up pics later.