yes or no? / this or that?

chris

well, pretend they're both julius then :)

Julius really dropped the ball with these two jackets, dont really see how the saturday night fever collar on the black and the square button arrangement (robot hatch style) on the grey, really work well with their other designs?

They probably won't look good with my leather Julius vomit-dyed assless chaps.

I'm still waiting for someone to start dying clothing in things that people don't even want to touch. Let's see who buys Carpe Whatever when it's buried in feces and blood. That'll separate the progressives from the wannabes.

They probably won't look good with my leather Julius vomit-dyed assless chaps.

I'm still waiting for someone to start dying clothing in things that people don't even want to touch. Let's see who buys Carpe Whatever when it's buried in feces and blood. That'll separate the progressives from the wannabes.

i would totally wear jackets or shoes dyed in blood

was planning on purchasing them today, but somehow they ran out of stock from yesterday to today... major bad luck. Though i found this raf sweater on sale 70%

YES OR NO?

I dunno. I'm not a huge fan of any part of it. Are you just buying because it's raf on sale? I mean, if you really like it, i guess go for it.

grams? look good but i'm not impressed with the quality.

Second person that mentioned the quality of the brand.

I wanted a everyday pair of black shoes. Maybe 'Gram' may not hold up.

FYI, I've worn my chucks for less than 3-4 months and the soles inside have holes in them now (you can feel the grainy part).

I need insoles....

BTW: Being sold for $100, price worth the quality?

800660-rescaledpic-300x446.jpg

Need a new bag for uni and shit.

Saw the RafxEastpak crinkle shoulderbag is only £75 from Browns, or the black quilt for £65ish from hanon.

y/n?

I kind of like this one, from ASOS

image1xl.jpg

Comes in black and brown as well. And since your mentioned 'uni' I'm assuming you mean university, so that bag can carry your books/laptops/notebooks etc as well. Nice contrasting colors and the handle makes it versatile when carrying.

Yes, they're not directly comparable, but they're similar prices and both plug holes in my closet.

616358rescaledpic420x62yq6.png

Raf by Raf overcoat

or

rabl3463856largeud0.jpg

Raf by Raf woven blazer

the blazer fits well and is incredibly cheap, and i like the coated feel. but i wonder if it's too heavy to use in the spring and fall. the jacket is cheaper still and gives me another winter coat option instead of my lone decent one right now. but this season's hopefully on it's last legs?

Also, I don't know why Oak put a hoodier underneath. Ugh.