yes or no? / this or that?

chris

- Margiela one I say depend on the guy. I personally wouldn't buy my bf that just because if I were I guy I wouldn't wear that either.

- achilles LOW

- The Dior jacket is not my style but I'm not saying that it's bad... but can I please be your friend????

http://www.zappos.com/product/7418942/color/183986

are these kind of dope or just ridiculous? I seriously can't tell

halfcab pros are mad gay. they're shit for skating since the shape is different, and shit in terms of appearance cause they usually have 5 minutes ago hypeasty polka dots, shitty color schemes, weird stripes, stupid looking materials, and/or dumb writing on the back like those ones.

dont believe what you see especially from oaknyc

lol i know oak fucks the levels/contrast on their photos to shit among other things, im just really not a fan of zurick.

^^^

I do like them. They're monkey boots, an eastern european military boot. The problem is, that the only oxblood monkeys I can find are pretty cheap looking. With a few minor alterations those look pretty boss. I might not be a huge fan of the sole that screams DOCS, though. The real issue here is that I'm trying to find a pair of boots to go with these filippa slacks but nothing around here looks good so I have to mailorder.

I'm wondering if a pair of gentlemen travelers (2478790127_ff88915e5b.jpg%3Fv%3D0) or a pair of either alden indy boots (237.jpg) or cap toe boots (69394c47516a6c6f5861494b37614d55474b51-100x100-0-0.jpg) would look good with these slacks:

photolarge28891.jpg

FX, it looks to me that none of the boots you've linked bear much resemblance to what the model is wearing. I'm not saying they don't work, just that their aesthetic is completely different.

Are you wanting to show ankle like the model?

I think he was referring to the slacks the model was wearing, and the manner in which they're cuffed, not the model's shoes.

In any case i think the docs u posted look best.

Exactly. I have a dressier style, I tend to tuck and I don't often wear denim. I sometimes wear julian red hobokens which I think would look good with any of the boots. I wanted something versatile and less dressy than what I usually wear to make a nice contrast between the boots and the rest of the outfit. I think that I'm ruling the Aldens out due to price and the fact that the more dramatic heel and silloute might not be the best for a cropped pair of slacks. The Redwing appear to be flatter, which would help that aesthetic. The docs might be perfect, but I'm just worried that they scream DOCS! This will be a difficult choice! :)