yes or no? / this or that?

chris

spring court come in 46 don't they?
i prefer the vandal low, but i'd take the 2nd ones if i were you. +1 for spring court, they do come in 46.

Low's seem too clunky, and ungainly. I like the higher ankle profile.

46 =/= 14

46 is most cases equals 12.5/13 at most.

So I need just a regular pair of every-day sneakers for the spring. I'm heavily considering Nike Vandals as I like the profile and they're generally acceptable aesthetically.

Of course I'm going the cheap(er) route, via eBay.

Thoughts on these?

1 (would have to bid)

You know me, always looking for a decently priced size 14 sneaker... if you've got other recommendations that aren't Converse, lemme know...

jeep,

why don't you just get pair of all white dunks? or a pair of original prison issues actually issued to inmates. shit is cheap, looks better than vans and they def have your size.

jeep,

why don't you just get pair of all white dunks? or a pair of original prison issues actually issued to inmates. shit is cheap, looks better than vans and they def have your size.

Don't really want Dunks, but apparently I've been lied to for like, 2 years thinking that those are fucking Vandals and now MRIP (ty btw) tells me they're Dunks. What a lie I've been living.

Also Prison Issues are fucking retarded looking.

jeep all three pairs you posted are dunks

you might like these all black vandals

http://sneakernews.com/2008/04/29/nike-vandal-high-supreme-tier-0/

WTF have I been looking at for like, 2 years.

EDIT: Or I really just don't read close enough at all

f_supracruizem_0fdde25.jpg

f_supracruizem_266be31.jpg

f_supracruizem_8009147.jpg

have always dug the grape color scheme, but refuse to pay $300+ for the genuine article and prefer low tops anyway

terry kennedy rocks these so you know they're cool rite???

feel free to neg me if supra is wack now

no.

your moniker is "bona drag???"

yes, in white (although they're all decent)

i just noticed zappos has these - might cop instead of the above

no.

your moniker is "bona drag???"

yeah, i know it sounds like i should be wearing black on the outside because black is how i feel on the inside

but i've sort of reverted to streetwear since i moved to the dirty and got rid of all my tite pants

for real, i wear cutoff bdus and aa all the time

you'd love it

just wondering if i should throw something else into the mix beside dunks and cabs

i appreciate your answer

Bona Drag those are horrible. I can see why you wouldn't want to pay for the originals but it's Js or nothing.

dude, it's a dunk with mesh and a heel tab but no swoosh

that was basically my question, though - are they worth mixing it up with the classics, and the answer apparently is no

although i'm just now remembering they did a set of jordan themed dunks a few years back, one of which had the iv-style mesh (but no grape colorz)

see if can track those down

i had just assumed that supreme had done a t-shirt with a morrissey album cover and it caught on with streetwear types. ;)

lawl was just about to make the same joke

they did do joy division and new order tees, though, neither of which are that far off

if you met me irl and i didn't tell you i was a huge smiths/moz fan, you probably wouldn't guess