yes or no? / this or that?

chris

hblack- you may as well cut the sleeves off just for fun anyways. You won't be able to sell it so at least you can mangle it before you toss it in the trash (charity is for pussies)

I was thinking about getting a pair of clarks just to wear around. what do you all think? hows the quality/ect.?

http://www.clarks.co.uk/find/Department-is-men/ProductType-is-boots/product-is-20319309

Are you seriously asking for an opinion on a boot that is over 50 years old from a shoe company that has been around for more than a century? Seriously?

Are you seriously asking for an opinion on a boot that is over 50 years old from a shoe company that has been around for more than a century? Seriously?

So I'm guessing that's a yes? Thanks for the yes.

My roommate is trying to pawn a pair of CP to me since he's not having too much luck on ebay. I'm not too familar with them, as I am a noob, but I rather like the minimalist approach. I tend to dress in dark, gray, and navy (filippa-kish/acne). I'm feeling the patent blacks and brown training boots because they seem in between casual and formal (i.e. opening ceremony/clark desert boots). Any thoughts?

2_1.jpg

or

3_6.jpg

Here's my sneaker collection (though too logoed out im0)

Training_Boot_Brown.jpg

PUMA_Esito.jpg

image.jpg

when i want to pick up a pair of cp i feel they need to be different. for $175 (on sale), i lean towards the grey suedes, black/white patents, navy pairs. for plain white/black sneakers (though with cp's superior quality and craftsmanship), i think a pair of vans/chucks/ymc is more justified.

not sure if this is valid thinking...

when i want to pick up a pair of cp i feel they need to be different. for $175 (on sale), i lean towards the grey suedes, black/white patents, navy pairs. for plain white/black sneakers (though with cp's superior quality and craftsmanship), i think a pair of vans/chucks/ysl is more justified.

not sure if this is valid thinking...

vans... chucks... ysl? wtf is this?

if your roomie's trying to pawn a pair off, which are they? and if we're going by the edited selection you posted, go for the court shoes, they're made out of better leather.

I'm trying to decide which shoe you deem practical:

METALLIC or BLACK PATENT LEATHER

think about it

and yeah go patents

Well patent isn't necessarily more practical but when you are comparing it to full metallic silver sneaks you gotta assume the black is going to work in more situations...

It's actually solid if you wear stuff that it'd fit with. I think it'd work great with a few trouser/dress shoes, button up things i wear for work. I don't think it'd look good with the kind of stuff you try to wear.

Not all vintage things go together. I wish i had it to wear with the outfit i wore today as it'd be perfect. Not really an everyday beater type thing though

I haven't had a leather jacket in years now, but I saw this Julius jacket with a nice % off and was tempted. Wanted to get some peoples thoughts on it.

Here is a link to the jacket in black. The one the store had was a sort of cement grey.

http://www.komakino.ca/shop/?p=185

Here are some pics with me trying it on. I was sort of in between the two sizes they had, but I would probably get the smaller as I expect it would stretch.

img0210ir0.th.jpg

img0212fv9.th.jpg

img0213lx4.th.jpg

I haven't had a leather jacket in years now, but I saw this Julius jacket with a nice % off and was tempted. Wanted to get some peoples thoughts on it.

Here is a link to the jacket in black. The one the store had was a sort of cement grey.

http://www.komakino.ca/shop/?p=185

Here are some pics with me trying it on. I was sort of in between the two sizes they had, but I would probably get the smaller as I expect it would stretch.

img0210ir0.th.jpg

img0212fv9.th.jpg

img0213lx4.th.jpg

you can't pull it off.

So I need just a regular pair of every-day sneakers for the spring. I'm heavily considering Nike Vandals as I like the profile and they're generally acceptable aesthetically.

Of course I'm going the cheap(er) route, via eBay.

Thoughts on these?

1 (would have to bid)

You know me, always looking for a decently priced size 14 sneaker... if you've got other recommendations that aren't Converse, lemme know...