yes or no? / this or that?

chris

Not many options for size 14 feet :(

Derby's are not existent in most cases over a size 12, and if you're lucky, 13.

le sigh.

Guess I'm gonna have to have some shoes made. I don't have that kind of money though... :(

Custom shoes... Wowza. Well, derbies are a classic and it wouldn't be ridic to have a pair custom made. Let us know how that goes.

I really wish I could find a black cherry or oxblood colored ankle boot that would look good with those slacks. I need to get those shits custom. I'm about ready to just but the martens.

just ebay search oxblood boots and a shit ton will pop up. they may not be a sufu approved brand or anything, but you can get what you want at least. but my suggestion would be the 9011 gentlemens travelers heres a pic

http://www.cultizm.com/product_info.php?info=p85_RED-WING-BOOTS---9011-D-BLACK-CHERRY-CHROMEXCEL.html

^^

Yeah, it's really between the Martens mokey boots and the 9011. One thing I'm worried about with the 9011 is that the toebox is big and clunky and since I'm a petite fellow at 5'9, 130 lbs, I'm wondering if they would be too clunky a boot for the cropped slacks look. I'm looking for a relatively slim boot here. For some reason I can't stop debating this. Thanks for all your help, dudes.

I think double breasted can be pulled off well if the pants are tailored correctly, and knowing you, they are. The mac is nice, but I feel due to your height, the proportions are gonna be a bit odd (no offense). Plus, how often do you actually think you're gonna wear it?

I think double breasted can be pulled off well if the pants are tailored correctly, and knowing you, they are. The mac is nice, but I feel due to your height, the proportions are gonna be a bit odd (no offense). Plus, how often do you actually think you're gonna wear it?

I think the proportions would probably be alright since it's an XS so it's on the shorter side of jackets but I'm going to pass since it's double breasted I think. I'd probably wear it all the time if it wasn't but I can just see myself pulling it out of the closet and remembering how many buttons there are and putting it back.

Then again, Jack Carter.

Fuck. Other than the fairly serious double-breasted 'limitation' that thing was like exactly what I've been looking for at a pretty reasonable price.

26_188931_qr521_3202_007.med.jpg?6_1235690793

Someone talk me down.

This is fantastic. I'd rock it, but if I did, I'd get gaybashed here.

This is true.

If you're not very tall like me, then the top would look a bit too over dramatic in regard to proportions. It would do the opposite of elongating your frame.