yes or no? / this or that?

chris

I only liked the shirt jacket, and it wasn't great, but better than the other choices. For $65 you cant go wrong tho...

First post...go easy on me!

I am getting a natural leather belt from Tanner Goods, and want to get some tan-colored comfy shoes for beating around university...

The catch is that I have to be able to skate in them, so they need a solid flat sole. Otherwise I'd be looking at moccasins or something dressier.

yes/no?

which color? darker will hold up better for dirt, but it looks more like an ugg in my opinion.

I'm asking to hopefully be suggested something better....? I am not saying I don't care, just that I'm having trouble finding anything I'm satisfied with under my requirements.

Just get a pair of 'regular' Vans (You're in Uni now correct? Got to learn how to complement colors, not so much as match everything you're wearing).

Y/N?

SSSS-MZ11_V4.jpg

SSSS-MZ11_V2.jpg

OR

SCHM-MZ34_V4.jpg

SCHM-MZ34_V2.jpg

BTW, on the topic of CP's, is $248 for a pair of 'Training Boots' considered cheap?

Just picked up these YMC moc boots on ebay:

90dd_1.JPG

But I'm wondering if I shouldn't have sprung for some Arrow mocs instead.

DSC_0001.jpg

I like that the YMCs actually have a proper dress sole (which I guess makes them a moc-toed shoe rather than a real mocassin), but the leather and the stitching seem like they won't wear in as well. The Arrow ones have a more "authentic" look, you know? However, I have the YMCs now, they're comfortable, and they fit great. Even if I successfully sell them for what I paid, I'd have to wait up to six weeks for a pair of the Arrows. Not sure if it's worth it. Any thoughts?

Just picked up these YMC moc boots on ebay:

90dd_1.JPG

But I'm wondering if I shouldn't have sprung for some Arrow mocs instead.

DSC_0001.jpg

I like that the YMCs actually have a proper dress sole (which I guess makes them a moc-toed shoe rather than a real mocassin), but the leather and the stitching seem like they won't wear in as well. The Arrow ones have a more "authentic" look, you know? However, I have the YMCs now, they're comfortable, and they fit great. Even if I successfully sell them for what I paid, I'd have to wait up to six weeks for a pair of the Arrows. Not sure if it's worth it. Any thoughts?

I've had both pairs and I liked the ymc's significantly more, they're just much more suited to walking the streets and have arch support and an insole which the arrows don't at all.

thanks, CPK. that's reassuring.

here's another one. I can get this A-Z mason bag at a sweet discount:

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

I think it looks pretty sick and it sits really well over the shoulders. The only problems with are that it only closes via those two straps, and it has no pockets -- just the one big cavity.

I'm weighing it against this Filson tote, which is clearly awesome, but a) Filson is kind of overexposed and B) a tote is less convenient than a shoulder bag, especially for things like riding a bike.

pFILSON1-2231589p275w.jpg

Any thoughts?

thanks, CPK. that's reassuring.

here's another one. I can get this A-Z mason bag at a sweet discount:

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

I think it looks pretty sick and it sits really well over the shoulders. The only problems with are that it only closes via those two straps, and it has no pockets -- just the one big cavity.

I'm weighing it against this Filson tote, which is clearly awesome, but a) Filson is kind of overexposed and B) a tote is less convenient than a shoulder bag, especially for things like riding a bike.

pFILSON1-2231589p275w.jpg

Any thoughts?

I have the AZ bag and I love it. If you' re biking it might be a little annoying because the steel opening doesn't really curve against your body. I use it more like a briefcase. Also, the AZ bag has a small little pocket on the inside for sunglasses and stuff like that.

dear internet

should i cut the arms off this thing? i think it could be kinda fun for layering if i could wear a long cardi over it or something

or not worth bothering

10fsu1e.jpg

use it to wax/polish your dad's car.

Hblack. I don't think you could really pull off the sleeveless sweater/button up type dealy. The things sucks. It's not even that redeeming color/pattern wise, let alone the fit. Some things that are "oversized" aren't just about fitting like shit.

What the fuck are those hideous shoes and why is someone considering them? Do they come in a visvim box or something?

I dunno. I saw another vintage no name oversized sweater or two in the past year or so either in a waywt or supermarket that was kinda cool. That thing is just kinda ugly. You may be right though