yes or no? / this or that?

chris

quoting myself, god-- I'm not photogenic

I'm having a really hard time finding glasses that I like on me. I bought Moscot emile and I'm not so sure about them. My girlfriend really likes them and everyone I have asked had said yes, I'm not sure though. I get a lot of compliments at work about my resemblance to James Dean or Marlon Brando and I feel like these glasses ruin it; gives me a bad Buddy Holly look. Only two pictures I have, one is sorta an awkward Lips Xbox moment that my friend took.

Moscot Emile

emile-black.jpg

On Me

1312033.jpg

DSCN1836.jpg

Ahem... hate buying gifts for this girl... she's been everywhere in the world and has weird finicky tastes about different things-- anyway, I want to get her something small, cute, charming, and of nice quality. I'd love to spend less than $50 bucks (the occasion isn't a big thing, she's just coming back from a month-long trip) but I found a small wallet at Coach which goes for $98:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11845&category_id=1271

I guess my limit is $100. What do you all think of the item? The thing is, I'm not positive if she'll use it because she currently uses something bigger than this to keep all her crap... If I got it I'd hope she'd use it for when she doesn't want to carry something big.

Does anyone know of possibly better alternatives/ideas? Thanks for the help.

yes or no ...

those officine creative boots

image2xl.jpg

image1xl.jpg

Nay to the Officine Creative, I had a hard-on on for these for ages, finally got them, but was well disapointed. They have a fur lining on the top of the boot and the suede bit on the side kinda bulges out and looks shit. I think you can get all leather ones, which may look good, but a big nay to these with the suede side patches.

These Grensons?

2614rushdenjackson.jpg

Ahem... hate buying gifts for this girl... she's been everywhere in the world and has weird finicky tastes about different things-- anyway, I want to get her something small, cute, charming, and of nice quality. I'd love to spend less than $50 bucks (the occasion isn't a big thing, she's just coming back from a month-long trip) but I found a small wallet at Coach which goes for $98:

http://www.coach.com/content/product.aspx?product_no=11845&category_id=1271

I guess my limit is $100. What do you all think of the item? The thing is, I'm not positive if she'll use it because she currently uses something bigger than this to keep all her crap... If I got it I'd hope she'd use it for when she doesn't want to carry something big.

Does anyone know of possibly better alternatives/ideas? Thanks for the help.

If I were a girl, you would be on permanent cockblock for buying me a Coach wallet.

I need some gloves for the cold, I really have no experience. I live in Arizona so I have never had any real need for them, but this year seems an awful lot colder than previous years.

I really (Leather but with ribbed cuff) like these from J.Press but the price seems pretty high for what I would be willing to pay:

ZU34MBLK.jpg

Any recommendations for similar gloves (Leather with ribbed cuff) at a cheaper price? Should I just cheap out and buy some regular knit ones? Are there any benefits to leather lined ones over knit ones besides the aesthetic differences?

IMG_4342%20-%20Version%202%20copy.jpg

will wear a light button-up + black laceups + black belt though

otherwise i'll just wear a charcoal suit

looks good for a formal or dinner party. not for club or end of the year sloppy fuck orgy. anyway i dont even know what kind of party you going to. what if it is a costume party. or hawaiin shirt theme party or some shit? if you want me to just say it looks fine, then okay it does.

It's for a private party at the grand opening of some restaurant in downtown l.a. I was told people would wear anything from button ups to blazers to suits, so I guess it kinda runs the gamut?

looks fine. hopefully it aint yakiniku or teppanyaki restaurant.

Should I get these?

5H032505_lg.jpg

Typically I wouldn't go near Hickey; but they're 'Hand Made in USA' (which of course could mean a lot of things) and, more importantly, on sale for very cheap.

Ideally I'd get the Wings & Horns service boots but these seem like a decent and cheap alternative. Thoughts?