Kodak

Style Inspiration

Does anyone else find it weird the way Gosling has suddenly emerged as a Hollywood heart-throb?

no? handsome dude who has starred in alot of popular hollywood joints over the last 5ish years.

no? handsome dude who has starred in alot of popular hollywood joints over the last 5ish years.

I expected this kind of a response. I know he's been in a lot of successful romance movies in the past, but he was always kind of normal-ish guy romantic. But now BAM suddenly he's become this fake tanned, lady killing, getaway driving, superbachelor. It's seems strange to me.

I expected this kind of a response. I know he's been in a lot of successful romance movies in the past, but he was always kind of normal-ish guy romantic. But now BAM suddenly he's become this fake tanned, lady killing, getaway driving, superbachelor. It's seems strange to me.

it's called having a good agent.

1st one is way mega super dope, second one I could do without the pin rolls

i also really like that first one!!

and yes to el topo! jodorowsky's work in general really.

936full-the-holy-mountain-screenshot.jpg

nepenthes03.jpg

http://nepenthesnewyork.blogspot.com/2011/11/nny-presentsnepenthes-ny-fw11-lookbook.html

really into the washed out blue jeans + soft shirt/skirt combo on the right (reversed jacket)

casual sloppiness is dope

^^^ holy shit I came here to post that exact same thing in this thread. the look on the right is so close what I've had in mind for a while now. been trawling the forums for lately trying to get some cheap busted up petit standards to wash a million times, but I just bought our legacy washed jeans instead to replace my very old uniqlo light wash jeans.

^why not just grab a pair of levi 501's in classic blue?? looks pretty much like what that guy is wearing.

^^^ holy shit I came here to post that exact same thing in this thread. the look on the right is so close what I've had in mind for a while now. been trawling the forums for lately trying to get some cheap busted up petit standards to wash a million times, but I just bought our legacy washed jeans instead to replace my very old uniqlo light wash jeans.

does this mean we're jean bros now :o

tumblr_lmunthnwRV1qb0qmuo1_400.jpg

purple + black + what look like pinrolls

on a dead guy

siiik

yeah, it is a dead guy

<----

haha