the LONDON meetup!! 05/08/07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want this /\ and this \/ so bad right now

i_wish922.jpg

Englefield road awaits you with open arms. Crispy duck and summer rolls will be munched in abundance. Plus! I discovered a wicked new ice cream store and it's 10 minutes ride from my place.

Now get your enlarged ass over here and we can get started. Bring that yoga outfit and you can offset the damage as you go.

Edit : I'm not a feeder.

Honest.

• 8 months later...

ah yeh, i got a few things on at the moment, i dont really feel i should say this on the public internetz, we'll talk on saturday? cool?

how is mae? she was just over right??! i think i was stil in korea when she was here :( woulda been nice to all met up together

lunch/dinner/cafe/pub whatever sounds cool! i think we all have eachothers numbers if im not mistaken, but im just switching contracts so number might change this week, will let you know if it does!

we need to double check tweeds and robs schedule, and any other OG's that are about?

looking forward..

EDIT: snafu/natse if you need our numbers pm me or rirawin

p.s. no noobz this time, people mad at me for letting them play with our conkers last time so this meet is strictly OGs.

any noobs trying to attend will be tied to the bottom of the tree and we will reel in the rope ladder so u can never get into the tree house.

apart from snafu because he robo's so much rick owens

didn't see this before

yeh i'm right smack in central so let me know.

i don't think i've got anything on this coming weekend, always free towards the end of the week,

but mondays hit me hard in the face again.

tommy bring some juun j to the meet and we're good to go.

Maybe I should make London a last stop for the Superfuture photo book…hello!

so when are ya doin nz huh? huh? theres some very photogenic bogans down here!

wish i could come have a pint or 2 with ewe fullas again