the LONDON meetup!! 05/08/07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thomas: looks like Stansted is the cheapest....

cool.. best way to get in is stansted express if you book in advance it should be pretty cheap and im sure they will offer some sort of combined ticket in and day travel card for the tube/bus's

EDIT!!

looks like the trains dont run till 13:00 or something so it will be a coach service anyway..

you can use ''national express'' instead http://www.nationalexpress.com which will be cheaper (coach also).. you can get a return from nationalexpress for the same price as the single from stanstedexpress...

Mr Highstreet, please change your original post to the folowing:

CONFIRMED/ATTENDING

thomas_highstreet

tg76

hewmiri

rirawin

satan omen death

sybaritical

seraphim

spike

cotton duck

HOPEFULLS/PENDING

Seenmy

Sneakeraddict

Paul T (he's in London right?)

I'm flying into Heathrow at 9, who's up for breakfast with me?

Seeing as I have done nothing more than vaguely mumble "uh, maybe?" to tg and Sera hasn't even seen her invite, I'm confused as being confirmed as attending.. I'm busy in the studio and then at work anyway, so have fun kids. If Sera does choose to go then any male admirers should bear in mind that I'm over 7 foot tall, possess the strength of a hundred bears and can breath fire. tg can confirm this

boombox isn't one of those shit places which is over-21 only is it?

nah but its sooooo damn cool you gotta be wearing your favourite y-fronts or your refused entry kidda! you are 18+ right?

like alot of the more fashionable nights, there is a suposed 'dress code' but i mean, that is more to weed out chavs n hooliganssss than anything else.. ive been there with pretty diverse company.

what kinda time are we looking at? im traveling from new cross, so kensington is pretty far but not too bad i supose.. the thing is its my friends birthday on the saturday so might be a bit of a late one for me :S hehe

consult your tube maps bitches!!

but it would make for a nice WAYWT...