Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

anyone like mixing with prescription shit? popped a valium two hours ago and just smoked a blunt... the body high is insane

take a vicodin, roll blunt. Take another vicodin. Smoke that Blunt.

then sprinkled half a vicadin on top.

does this work? Vicodin doesnt seem like something that should be combusted:confused:

We packed a bowl of some dank shit and then sprinkled half a vicadin on top.

that was a good feeling. it got me so much higher and it was a different high.

i'd recommend doing this if you are having ALOT of trouble sleeping and have no access to any ambien/lunesta etc. usually can't sleep till at least sunrise on the occasion i take some e, but i took a few "wet" bowls to the face around 130 am at my friends house after my first daft punk show last summer and was out for about 11 hours a few minutes afterwards. woke up feeling incredible and ready to take the 18 hour drive from sf back to vegas.

popping painkillers or xany's and blazing = 2 thumbs up

i know few kids that will mix vic's with there weed, tastes like shit and i cant say i felt the difference, being every time i've tried it i was fucked up already

stop being gay pain killers are for soccer moms. i don' fuck with that shit

stop being gay pain killers are for soccer moms. i don' fuck with that shit

TROOF.

Unless you're on that pure Opium... :)

So i'm about to pick up from a new connect and rightly so, I'm wary about the quality I'm going to be getting...OF course I'll be inspecting it first, but he's calling the strain "pussy" or "do me". Anyone ever heard of it?

I hate dealers and their dumbass names for shit...

in fact homosexual? because i had vic's from when i got my wisdom teeth removed? lets get off my nuts here people

thats different obviously. i was hopped up on shit last time i broke a bone too. taking them without needing to is on some lame preteen gurl pill poppin' status

just some weed pics i had saved on my camera-

mr. nice guy (cali middies - kind of eh but cheap)

2806357147_7ac148c10c.jpg

grape ape before and after (rolled in a grape dutch - mmmmmmmmmm)

2806357149_a2a2edeb15.jpg

2806357155_a99f240b57.jpg

and my babiez, little afghan kush plants - though we planted waaaay late and i doubt they'll bud before it gets too cold :(

2806357163_de8fbe3d26.jpg

Temecula is right by San Diego isn't it?

There's tons of herbals in SD!

its like 45 to an hour away give or take wasnt really trying to make a mission out of it but we ended up getting some cinderella 99 and that shit was super bomb found it close by too.

oh and a lot of clinics got shut down so we couldnt use my friends med card and plus it was expired haha.

There's some good connecs over here in Murrieta cross the valley hah, just gotta find em.

and where so? lol hook a brother up

Used to be able to hit up the skate park and just check around the park, kids would run up trying to sell ya. hah, but that shit's been closed for some time.

I'll letcha know if anything good comes around.

And up to all that vicodin jazz, who knows about dippin' your blunts in promethazine w/ codeine. whoop whoop, leaan.

And up to all that vicodin jazz, who knows about dippin' your blunts in promethazine w/ codeine. whoop whoop, leaan.

Yea that is almost getting to the point of previous level. Worse than a cross blunt in my opinion. They do get you pretty stoned and leanin though.

somewhat true^. except not worse than a cross blunt IMO. -_-.

Haha now that I think about it, I would much rather have a blunt dipped in promethazine than a cross blunt. I just wouldnt be able to do it all the time. Like I probably have one once every 2 months maybe (promethazine, not cross blunt)