Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

^ u spark a bowl topped with keif and you might even forget your own name

I wish

those things are particularly useful

you can just grind a bunch of pot and store it in the bottom

hey suzie, u said your a financial planner right? do you do company valuations? i have some massive ass 4 hour exam tommorrow in long term financial management and I have a question or two that could use some clarification

Never worked on company stuff, sorry :(

I just smoked some terrible weed, but am very stoned.

that's all.

gotta do what ya gotta do. sometimes ya gotta pick up a budget sack of stress but you can be cool passing around a few blunts of that shit.

I made a friend in the subway yesterday, because of weed.

There's this dude that sits next to me, I was listening to music, then he asks me:

"Do you have a "piece" of cigarette." Knowing only someone smoke weed would ask for a "piece" of cigarette, I'm like no but I have rolling papers. He took some. We talked a bit. He told me he had a "street-style clothing company". gave me the card. I went on the website and I was a bit disappointed though :(

I

What's your favorite blunt fellas?

I used to use Dutch Master Corona Deluxe's but got tired of them since their leave's were always so fragile and veiny. They also taste like dirt.

+ They burn really slowly

+ Easy to deleaf.

Tried a philly today and it was just okay ... they burn too fast and are flimsy to roll.

+Easy to gut

Then we copped a 4 pack of Garcia y Vega Green Leaf Game's to roll a few more blunts with and these were the best by far.

+Easy to de-leaf, easy to roll

+Easy to roll up

+Burns slow as fuck

+Tastes like honey

This is all I've tried, any one have differing thoughts?

Swisher and Optimo cigarillos (peach)...

White owls, Dutch, and Grenadiers are old school. Thats all you could getback in the day at any drugstore/ gas station that were dump-able. In the early '90s, we would roll straight tobacco leaves w/ honey. ...im glad those days are over

(...currently smoking NL5, Cotton candy, and Jack).

drink a fuckton of water and try and sweat a lot.

don't waste your time with those piss-kits.

niacin and cranberry extract

fuck u narcs

im on dat la la twist it up

i'm on dat syrup slow it downnn

lolz

My bf got me a really cool grinder with the crystal collector under. It looks/ works so gooood.

It's gonna be fun when I'll open the little section.

Really fun

^ u spark a bowl topped with keif and you might even forget your own name

truth.

What's your favorite blunt fellas?

I used to use Dutch Master Corona Deluxe's but got tired of them since their leave's were always so fragile and veiny. They also taste like dirt.

+ They burn really slowly

+ Easy to deleaf.

Tried a philly today and it was just okay ... they burn too fast and are flimsy to roll.

+Easy to gut

Then we copped a 4 pack of Garcia y Vega Green Leaf Game's to roll a few more blunts with and these were the best by far.

+Easy to de-leaf, easy to roll

+Easy to roll up

+Burns slow as fuck

+Tastes like honey

This is all I've tried, any one have differing thoughts?

Garcia V.

Honey D's

for the quick roll, whites or phils will do.

honey dutches ftw.

if you gotta question it, the answer is 'no' =/

i haven't had my own at all this month... it's been alright. last month was all day err'day, and it was like one big lucid dream. i understood everything Gary Busey ever said...

420jars is the biggest ripoff ever. i got same exact shit and XL size for $5 each jar except its clear.

swisher sweets all day... easy to roll. i usually get em at 7-11 cause they always got fresh ones

I got my jars at the dollar store... No need for expensive shit, as long as it closes well. I always buy at least 1/2 oz. so this is the best thing for me.

And about blunts, I don't know if it's like that everywhere in Canada, but there's a new law. Yesterday I went to buy blunt paper, I only wanted one. But it seems that I couldn't 'cause the new law says "if you wanna buy related-cigarette products that aren't cigarette you have tp buy at least for 5$.". That's fucking stupid...

I bought 4 blunt papers haha

if you gotta question it, the answer is 'no' =/

i haven't had my own at all this month... it's been alright. last month was all day err'day, and it was like one big lucid dream. i understood everything Gary Busey ever said...

hahaha, last month i was driving home to ripped to change to the radio station as they were interviewing him about his career and shit, and i had the same realization that i understood everything about him

420jars is the biggest ripoff ever. i got same exact shit and XL size for $5 each jar except its clear.

swisher sweets all day... easy to roll. i usually get em at 7-11 cause they always got fresh ones

ya you are right. Unfortunately for me, i bought a 420 jar and then went to the container store and just got the same exact jars for 2.99

but to be fair, the 420 jars are made from a thicker glass and the overall construction of the piece is noticably different than the 2.99 jar