Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Peach Optimos

Hard to roll with...seperates the can's from the WTF is this banana boat shit

Ohhh so nice tasting and they burn slow slow slow.

pharrell? I thought optimos were even easier to roll than swishers....

i smoke so much weed lately that nothing surprises me. Kush doesnt even raise my eyebrow. I get more excited off of new sativa strains than anything else and if I want indica i usually keep it at sour diesel.

Im about to go smoke some master kush and i dont even really care ):

i smoke so much weed lately that nothing surprises me. Kush doesnt even raise my eyebrow. I get more excited off of new sativa strains than anything else and if I want indica i usually keep it at sour diesel.

Im about to go smoke some master kush and i dont even really care ):

isnt sour diesel a sativa? im like 95% sure it is.

man i'm jealous of famous. I would feel like a king if i had that much.

What's your favorite blunt fellas?

I used to use Dutch Master Corona Deluxe's but got tired of them since their leave's were always so fragile and veiny. They also taste like dirt.

+ They burn really slowly

+ Easy to deleaf.

Tried a philly today and it was just okay ... they burn too fast and are flimsy to roll.

+Easy to gut

Then we copped a 4 pack of Garcia y Vega Green Leaf Game's to roll a few more blunts with and these were the best by far.

+Easy to de-leaf, easy to roll

+Easy to roll up

+Burns slow as fuck

+Tastes like honey

This is all I've tried, any one have differing thoughts?

It's all about Juicy Jay blunt wraps!

sour diesel is an indica...

yeh, sativas really catch my attention way more than indicas cause everyone be fuckin with that kush and purp in cali... if anyone were to have some Kali Mist i would buy every fuckin nug down to the shake.. i think its because i smoke indica everyday and its been a good while since i smoked a real sativa strain.

you got some famous cum on your chin mackelface.

talks about it like a dealer?! Shit come on now. thats personal use profit game. whats he cake'n gas money? HAHA that nigga lives with his mom and drives a used vw.

hahah get the fuckoutttahere.

and REAL dealers dont take pics of theyre shit and post on the internet.

lets see a money shot famous... and not just re-up money.. let see the stash stacks.

and shit lets see your address too.. im down to take some money or weed if you gonna put it on blast like that.

cant really tell how big the monitor/tv is, but that looks to be a QP or an HP and you DEF dont need to be a gangster to have that. Thats just casual sale to your friends amount. Sell a couple ounces here and there and youre dry

you guys act like youve never seen weed ina turkey bag before

and REAL dealers dont take pics of theyre shit and post on the internet.

lets see a money shot famous... and not just re-up money.. let see the stash stacks.

and shit lets see your address too.. im down to take some money or weed if you gonna put it on blast like that.

lol, dude ur on a mens fashion forum with a pic of david bowie from his ziggy stardust

days as your avatar.....what do you know about REAL dealers?

dude.. that avatar is from the first generation of superfuture when you had to pick from a bunch of lame-ass D&D pictures. you dont know shit about that. you were still wearing abercrombie and etnies when that shit was popping off .

and what do i know about real drug dealers? everyone has their own style, some floss more than others.. but if youre moving real weight in herbs its pounds not in QP grocery bags and you def aint taking pictures of yourself or your product or anything that can be tied to you for the whole internet to see. thats all i got to say.

you should be taking pictures of real-estate or used sports cars your need to flip.