Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

what do you guys think??

i think you should take the route to bring your own. the sense of certainty, at least for me, outweighs the fact that you *might* be able to pickup there, but you never know the circumstances.

good shit bouwnt, that up in norcal?

that it is, how could you tell? ;)

i think you should take the route to bring your own. the sense of certainty, at least for me, outweighs the fact that you *might* be able to pickup there, but you never know the circumstances.

that it is, how could you tell? ;)

but the website said northern ontario canada not northern california.

is it just some secret code to deter the feds?

I think I'm gonna go the Canadian way, even though if you look on a map it's fucking way longer. It's just better to be smoking on the way up and so I don't have a bunch of pot at home, then go out and buy a bunch of pot while I'm there.

It's on a spread of private property so the feds would need a warrant to go on it. It's pretty deep in the woods too, I'm fucking so excited to go. I guess there's a big bud competition (not that I have a bud big enough to compete) but it's gonna be sweet to see some massive fucking buds.

Also there is a 1 gram smoking competition which I might enter, depending how I'm feeling at the time. The scavanger hunt should be a pretty cool thing to do with my g/f. Will definately post pics when I get back.

What did you use for the bowl and such on your gravity bong?

And what is scarecrow vision?

i had a ghetto wood/metal pipe that i got a while ago and the bowl screws off so i just poked a whole on the middle of the cap then heated it up with a lighter then screwed it into the top.

and by scarecrow vision...remember in batman begins when scarecrow would put the mask on and everything would shake... something like that.

buy a bigger pipe

ya it was just for the picture cuz i thought it was funny.

My bf got me a really cool grinder with the crystal collector under. It looks/ works so gooood.

It's gonna be fun when I'll open the little section.

Really fun

those things are particularly useful

you can just grind a bunch of pot and store it in the bottom

hey suzie, u said your a financial planner right? do you do company valuations? i have some massive ass 4 hour exam tommorrow in long term financial management and I have a question or two that could use some clarification