Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

how am i wasting weed by smoking a crossblunt? shit is being smoked.... that aint wasting it.

you can't tell me that you get a perfect seal at the cross by any chance. Therefore, you have smoke leaking out until you get to the last straight section.

smoke how you want, but I'll hate how I want too.

you can't tell me that you get a perfect seal at the cross by any chance. Therefore, you have smoke leaking out until you get to the last straight section.

just let the PIneapple express fad die off and wait for 16 yo olds to go back to smoking their acrylic bongs

Not all teenage stoners are tools, just most of them.

I hate these dudes in high school that are like "Dude I smoked 3 blunts and had 7 bong hits and 2 joints and 3 bowls."

Yea well I had 2 bowls and I was perfectly high and was able to do that for a week with all the weed you smoked in one sitting. I hate being too high that you zone out and turn into a fucking vegetable.

just let the PIneapple express fad die off and wait for 16 yo olds to go back to smoking their acrylic bongs

theres no leakage from the crossblunt, tried it once for the fuck of it, im not 16, i dont own an acrylic bong (do have a glass bong, bubbler, steam roller and a bowl) and im not on pineapples nuts everyone should stop the hate and just blaze one up

peace

you guys are just trying to hate. scarface? has he talked about killing anyone? he's a dealer and he talks about it like a dealer.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!? HOLY SHIT it's the 21st century...go to sleep dula.

please gangster.. put that away before your mommy walks in and sees it.
haha... seriously. FAM0US has been talking like he's scarface for almost all of this thread because he sells some weed on the side
and REAL dealers dont take pics of theyre shit and post on the internet.

lets see a money shot famous... and not just re-up money.. let see the stash stacks.

and shit lets see your address too.. im down to take some money or weed if you gonna put it on blast like that.

dude.. that avatar is from the first generation of superfuture when you had to pick from a bunch of lame-ass D&D pictures. you dont know shit about that. you were still wearing abercrombie and etnies when that shit was popping off .

and what do i know about real drug dealers? everyone has their own style, some floss more than others.. but if youre moving real weight in herbs its pounds not in QP grocery bags and you def aint taking pictures of yourself or your product or anything that can be tied to you for the whole internet to see. thats all i got to say.

you should be taking pictures of real-estate or used sports cars your need to flip.

On some real shit...true.