Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

so much fun. but i dont do it right away when i wake. well, only on the weekend when im w my bf.

i wait a bit 'til I'm awake. and then I make coffee on the top of the oven. During that time I roll my j. Then I serve the coffee. And I smoke. When I'm done smoking, the coffee is perfect to be drank.

routine has never been that good.

sometimes, for no apparent reason, i have anxiety/panic attacks when i smoke and i puke everywhere. it doesn't happen all the time, and there's no reason for the attacks any time they happen. why da hell this happen?

This has happened to me once...to the extreme though. I had had a couple drinks (just a little tipsy) and then smoked a bit (a couple hits). All of the sudden, my vision went completely black and I couldn't speak. My girlfriend was with me, and I could hear her asking me what was wrong, but i couldn't reply. Slowly all sounds faded away too. I was still conscious though. I remember thinking that I had definitely died and was in hell. When I woke up an hour or so later, I was sweating profusely, puking, and crying my eyes out. Never been more scared.

That's the only time I've had an experience like that with weed though. It was really strange.

This has happened to me once...to the extreme though. I had had a couple drinks (just a little tipsy) and then smoked a bit (a couple hits). All of the sudden, my vision went completely black and I couldn't speak. My girlfriend was with me, and I could hear her asking me what was wrong, but i couldn't reply. Slowly all sounds faded away too. I was still conscious though. I remember thinking that I had definitely died and was in hell. When I woke up an hour or so later, I was sweating profusely, puking, and crying my eyes out. Never been more scared.

That's the only time I've had an experience like that with weed though. It was really strange.

The exact same thing happened to me as well.. my vision was fading away, I couldn't even stand up straight, I could barely even walk, but after I had a meal I was okay.

sometimes, for no apparent reason, i have anxiety/panic attacks when i smoke and i puke everywhere. it doesn't happen all the time, and there's no reason for the attacks any time they happen. why da hell this happen?

i know what you are talkin about but i dont really puke...well i have when ive been blitzed but not from anxiety or a panic attack. when i smoke all day i get all anxious during the come down of a last sesh and my heart starts beating all fast and shit.

ASHCATCHER/PRE-COOLER-->DlFFUSER-->PERCOLATOR-->PERCOLATOR-->ICE HOLDER

exactly... bet that thing hits smooth as fuck too.

ak47, that thing looks way clean. don't use it much or just take really good care of it?

as for the weed "bad trips" I've only thrown up from herb once about 6 years ago after taking hits out of my buddies 5 foot bong all night. No drinkng just way too much weed. I've been plenty fucked up a bunch of times but no point in still smoking when you reach a certain level. Also, you really gotta know your limits when you've been drinking becade unless you do it all the time it usually gets the best of people.

ASHCATCHER/PRE-COOLER-->DlFFUSER-->PERCOLATOR-->PERCOLATOR-->ICE HOLDER

exactly... bet that thing hits smooth as fuck too.

ak47, that thing looks way clean. don't use it much or just take really good care of it?

as for the weed "bad trips" I've only thrown up from herb once about 6 years ago after taking hits out of my buddies 5 foot bong all night. No drinkng just way too much weed. I've been plenty fucked up a bunch of times but no point in still smoking when you reach a certain level. Also, you really gotta know your limits when you've been drinking because unless you do it all the time it usually gets the best of people.

anybody ever get real quiet? last time i smoked, it was difficult for me to coherently express the thoughts that were going blazing quick in my mind. not sure, but i think weed just makes me super stupid, or i'm just taking in too much every time recently

prob took too much, is it just better to take like 2 quick hits and feel the buzz? i dont wanna feel retartedez 4 lyf

this definitely happens sometimes if i blaze too much i just get anti social and want to chill and listen to music rather than talking to ppl, sometimes its good to just chill on a bowl or 2 and sometimes you feel like smoking 3 blunts to your face

is it just better to take like 2 quick hits and feel the buzz? i dont wanna feel retartedez 4 lyf

I think so because then I can go around and still perform all my regular day to day shit and just have the high intensify anything good and help blur out anything shitty.

does anyone else find smoking spliff roaches in bowls to be fucking disgusting and vomit inducing

disgusting, depends. vomit inducing, no.

I'm hella picky when it come to my own weed and don't do it just like I won't buy any sort of shit weed even if it means going without for a few days.

If I'm out and don't feel like buying any myself at the moment I'm not so picky all of a sudden.

btw, after working 65 hours last week I just got to sleep in until noon, wake and bake, and am about to go down and smoke a camel while drinking the coffee my girl made for me... today is going to be a good day.

nice waterfall... however you might want to slow the flow of water; I've found that doing so creates stronger suction and denser smoke. also to the person who chose their bong & papers over a gravity bong -- shame on you. you don't know what you're missing out on :o

to anyone still curious, I must add that you should use gravity bongs in moderation because they will make your tolerance go through the roof

hello friends, i will be chatting with our other friend mary jane tonight and will come back home to hear some great music i was given last night.

super excited. its like christmas everytime. :o