Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

After doing some reading it seems like any bong that lets the smoke directly contact plastic (apart from certain safe plastics) is a bad idea... Which is too bad, because I'd rather not inhale extra carcinogens... I still recommend trying a grav once or twice though ;)

still, seems more glamorous than ninja-knifing it, which is something i just refuse to do. tonight i'm gonna see what's up with that g-bong. word to mr. newton

shout outs to everyone who said they werent going to smoke during the week when school starts and is still blowing trees on a daily

big ups to cannabis clubs of california

right here dawgg! right here. school is actually an encouragement to smoke weed.

Does anyone know the recipe to make canibutter when you have two grams? please pm thank you

shout outs to everyone who said they werent going to smoke during the week when school starts and is still blowing trees on a daily

big ups to cannabis clubs of california

school started a month ago. i was supposed to quit the day school started.

but i havent gone one day without a session.

i keep telling myself im doing better since ive cutback to night smoking..but its still smoking.

fuck it though. theres always next month to stop.

hmm...i have no problem smoking during school...i have to quit for possible drug testing if i get into the program i want to get into.

if it wasnt for the possibility of that drug test...i would be smoking like i always. it is in december though...so i could feasibly smoke through all of october, but id rather not play around like that.

burn before reading is a great movie, fucked in all the right ways.

i suggest it highly...highly. :)

ok, i went to see it last night. i was really really high when I came into the theater, but dude, that movie.

like wtf? we left before the end. I didn't like it at all. it seems to me, that they were trying to make some kind of indie movie, with pathetic characters but hollywood $$$.

boring, long, going nowhere, trying to be cool, but it didn't work for me.

I might d/l it just to watch the end, but aside from that I was pretty disappointed

edit: Serge, I don't think you would get into big trouble, well all depends on the quantity. Here, many people told me that under 3,5, you're safe, more than that they could think that you have enough to deal. But dude, we all know that you can easily get through even if you have more than a 3,5 on you. Anyways, I find it kindda hard being caught with weed, when you're over 16 ;)

^ no way, suzie! thats why i liked it. i wasnt expecting that at all. but i did know it was going to be fucked cause of John Malkovich and of course the Coen brothers.

its a dark comedy for sure, but i def laughed.

edit: i know where youre coming from, cause the whole time my friend and i kept looking at each other thinking wtf did we come to see?! we also kept thinking the movie was fucking with us personally on purpose. but i liked it.

im sad u didnt like it, tho

well I LOVE John Malkovich, Clooney is a good player, as usual, the characters were good 'cause they were really "human". I def laughed as well, hahaha but I felt so bad, 'cause sometimes I have a dark sense of humor a bit, and I laughed a lot when the closet accident happened hahaha. That and other stuff. But it was too much "wtf". It wasn't making any sense after watching the movie for more than 1h15. If it only could have gone somewhere faster, I would have appreciated more, I think.

well I LOVE John Malkovich, Clooney is a good player, as usual, the characters were good 'cause they were really "human". I def laughed as well, hahaha but I felt so bad, 'cause sometimes I have a dark sense of humor a bit, and I laughed a lot when the closet accident happened hahaha. That and other stuff. But it was too much "wtf". It wasn't making any sense after watching the movie for more than 1h15. If it only could have gone somewhere faster, I would have appreciated more, I think.

yeah, i know where you're coming from. when i edited, i started to type that at the end it all made sense...but then i deleted that cause it made no fucking sense at all.

i just read some quotes from the movie and started laughing my ass off. but, i have an idea! we meet up, we smoke up and re-watch it, then decide.

best idea everrrrrr.

NO

we need like a sufu weed roadtrip hahah. we steal an old convertible, 70's style. hair in the wind, big shades. we'll roll around the usa and canada, smoking the best dope evah steezing on americah

haha thats my typical weekend. my friend's got this 69 mustang and we just drive around town smokin weed and doing random shit. it's pretty much the only way to go.

i prefer hotboxing the lavoratory of Boeing that needs maintainence!~

actually any time i fly, we shark 3-4 blunts on the way to the airport, i always wondered if i would get stop/searched or some wack shit just for smelling skunky

I don't know if I could take a plane without eating some weed brownies/cookies first. Only way to go. Sure, blunts beforehand work too, but eating a brownie right before going through security checkpoints is key. I'm usually starting to get high as I take my seat, by the time I'm lifting off it feels like I'm morphing into my seat. And it just keeps getting better from there on out!