Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Anyone ever had some Hawaiian Skunk? Just had some today. So fruity smelling.

Densest shit ive ever seen 1.5 were these two little nugs but the scale was perfect and my homie doesnt fuck with me like that. it was almost too hard to believe but these little ass nugs lasted forever.

burn before reading is a great movie, fucked in all the right ways.

i suggest it highly...highly. :)

burn AFTER reading :o

and yea, i also suggest it.

it was really great... once again brad pitt is amazing.

edit: although, i do have to admit the beginning of the movie was so slow!

nice zumo!!! I posted mine on the last page.....gotta love roor

as for Tokecity's affinity for roor/lux/sg/toro is much akin to the denimheads obsession with japanese denims (flathead/sammy/pbj). If you're gonna get into something, why half-ass it? Get the best or get out. That doesnt apply to for everything, but it certainly applies to tubes.

the Straight tube vs. beaker bottom debate is an argument of which style you prefer. Generally speaking, straight tubes are more sturdy all the way through and are easier to rip, clear and clean. When a tube is 5mm or 7mm thick, the beaker is normally comprised of that 5 or 7mm and stretched to achieve the beaker shape, therefore thinning the glass. When purchasing a $400+ tube, you dont want a frail bottom. Also, the beakers are known to be unstable and prone to tilting over.

As for JBD.....thats all old technology. Nowadays, ze Germans at roor and the americans at roor.us/sg/lux/toro are doing crazy thiings....stemless tubes...16-24 armed tree- perculators, chillum/bubblers, inline ashcatchers....MOre has come out in the past 5 years in terms of bong technology than any time before it.

If you wanna get artistic, its all about contacting these blowers and having them custom blow you one-of0a0kind shit to your specs. Theres some pretty damn good blowers (Kenaroo, Opas, Mike Fro, etc) that have done collaboration with big names like Roor who also will do custom work if the $$$ is right. Dudes are dropping like 600-1000 on tubes and the same for custom blown bubblers. Shits on a whole new level

^^ fucking tool

nutting your pants about ROOR's... i have roors, had roors and know some faggot cali boys like you that own about 10 roors and thats all they like. they are over rated and my illadelph SHITS on them and you, fucking hater

burn AFTER reading :o

and yea, i also suggest it.

it was really great... once again brad pitt is amazing.

edit: although, i do have to admit the beginning of the movie was so slow!

ya, shows how fucked i was that i didnt get the name right. lol.

glad you liked it tho!

^^ fucking tool

nutting your pants about ROOR's... i have roors, had roors and know some faggot cali boys like you that own about 10 roors and thats all they like. they are over rated and my illadelph SHITS on them and you, fucking hater

if it wasnt for roor, illadelphia wouldnt even exist.

get educated. Im not even gonna waste time on a dude who thinks an $1100 nitroglycerin coil is in any fashion better than Roor. The fact that you disregard roor negates everything you say afterwords about smoking paraphernelia. Like i said, roor is the reason why most brands today are around, including your precious illadelphia. You justify your piece by its price, but in reality you're the tool. Just cuz it cost an assload of money, doesnt make it cool. All that smply is, is glass art. Nothing more.

You and Weidna would make good friends

like i said dude: AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA @ you

edit: AAANNNNDDD you have a phx trinity HAHAHAHAHA dude stfu about glass. Your opinion means dick.

Illadelphs' glass blowers are all certified scientific glass blowers with degrees. They use high quality Pyrex glass, Roor does not. These companies are not copying Roor, Roor has nothing new or different, and my PHx is even higher quality than any Roor I have used and I would rip that over any Roor anyday. stop hating, go back to your roor if you like it so much, god damn

Heres my new piece, also shits on any RooR

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00722-1.jpg

DSC00721-1.jpg

^ this is actually like an orb, and clear in front with the design in the back, the smoke passes through

DSC00707.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00718.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

^ a real opal in the little handle for the bowl

Who cares? Bong's a bong. Gonna get you high no matter what.

Anyways, I acquired a slice of some random diesel and another strain I havn't heard of called Jack Herer? Anyone have this before? It looks pretty tasty. Looks alot like "white ____" bud, covered in tons of white trichomes. Tried to find some info online but there wasn't anything concrete, so anyone?

Who cares? Bong's a bong. Gonna get you high no matter what.

Anyways, I acquired a slice of some random diesel and another strain I havn't heard of called Jack Herer? Anyone have this before? It looks pretty tasty. Looks alot like "white ____" bud, covered in tons of white trichomes. Tried to find some info online but there wasn't anything concrete, so anyone?

you definitely werent trying hard enough

jack herer is established and old school

Jack Herer's all I've been smoking lately. Predominantly sativa, pretty dank appearance, pungent smell, gives me a powerful heady high that wears off relatively quickly. Expensive, I paid $110 for a half. Sick of it now. Want some fucking Northern Lights like I used to get back home...

Also, I'm blazey after smoking a joint of some pressed hash. :)

Awesome, sounds good. Thanks.