Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Who cares? Bong's a bong. Gonna get you high no matter what.

n1067220062_147286_5763.jpg

n1067220062_147291_6920.jpg

n1067220062_147286_5763.jpg

n1067220062_147291_6920.jpg

[/the truth]

True connoisseurs SMOKE the best, out of the BEST.. you wouldn't know. You probably think "weed is weed, it all gets you high" right? If u dont care then stfu and keep to urself, i posted the pics for people who are interested and enjoy seeing new pieces, not for you to complain about how a bong is a bong... not to mention you flooded the thread with stupid fucking pictures that make no sense. ALSO, it looks like you are posting with two different accounts??????? almost the same name... you are WACK!! Sending +rep between your two accounts? fucking insect

you are a total douche you are smoking weed man! TRUE WEED SMOKERS get high...with whatever they got.... nice bong. nice blunt. nice joint. its all nice man its weed! and im not saying weed is weed but shit man. fuck your bong....

True connoisseurs SMOKE the best, out of the BEST.. you wouldn't know. You probably think "weed is weed, it all gets you high" right? If u dont care then stfu and keep to urself, i posted the pics for people who are interested and enjoy seeing new pieces, not for you to complain about how a bong is a bong... not to mention you flooded the thread with stupid fucking pictures that make no sense. ALSO, it looks like you are posting with two different accounts??????? almost the same name... you are WACK!! Sending +rep between your two accounts? fucking insect

you are one angry motherfucker.

why are you in every thread fighting with someone about some stupid shit?

530920-relax.gif

Jack Herer's all I've been smoking lately. Predominantly sativa, pretty dank appearance, pungent smell, gives me a powerful heady high that wears off relatively quickly. Expensive, I paid $110 for a half. Sick of it now. Want some fucking Northern Lights like I used to get back home...

Also, I'm blazey after smoking a joint of some pressed hash. :)

I always found Jack to be more of a hybrid, could never really distinguish its sativa properties, its good ass chronic and it gets you baked as fuck, but I never really got that "lets go get a road hockey game started" sativa buzz

I am currently smokin' on some OG Kush and it's so god damn sticky that its making my lungs feel like I have a bunch of mucus stored up, it's hard to explain but I think I need to hit up some Mucinex

you dont know how all these suckers are followin ME around and hatin, mind your own damn business, now you're just another person gettin in the middle of it and dont know the half, i dont give a fuck what you think, thanks

you are one angry motherfucker.

why are you in every thread fighting with someone about some stupid shit?

530920-relax.gif

To think that I continuously harassed daniway to leave this thread only to make way for this piece of shit ^^^^

dani plz come back

AK47 - I'm not gonna neg you because I don't want to give you the satisfaction of having a huge red peen, but try to post pics of your buds, bongs or start topics of marijuana related interest

We here at the marijuana thread take pot smoking very very seriously

To think that I continuously harassed daniway to leave this thread only to make way for this piece of shit ^^^^

dani plz come back

AK47 - I'm not gonna neg you because I don't want to give you the satisfaction of having a huge red peen, but try to post pics of your buds, bongs or start topics of marijuana related interest

We here at the marijuana thread take pot smoking very very seriously

try going back a few pages and see that i have contributed more than anyone else in the past few pages

This forum is such a breeding ground for hating and groupthink and grouphate it's fucking sick and it's even invading this thread. Sure this guy might come off as kind of a d-bag but jesus christ look at his fucking BONGS man they're dope as hell. Me and my friends have gone through a couple roors but we've never seen anything with so many parts and shit. Props for sure.

This forum is such a breeding ground for hating and groupthink and grouphate it's fucking sick and it's even invading this thread. Sure this guy might come off as kind of a d-bag but jesus christ look at his fucking BONGS man they're dope as hell. Me and my friends have gone through a couple roors but we've never seen anything with so many parts and shit. Props for sure.

haha thanks, thats why i post them, for people who might want to see them

I always found Jack to be more of a hybrid, could never really distinguish its sativa properties, its good ass chronic and it gets you baked as fuck, but I never really got that "lets go get a road hockey game started" sativa buzz

definitely, couldn't agree more

however, in my small town the 'usual' is indica dominant beasters, so having any type of sativa, be it a hybrid or a full blown is a wonderful treat

yeah and fuck you, stop thinking like an insect

edit: ive smoked thousands of blunts literally, i roll straight cylinders and ive moved on, i get just as high with 2-3 rips on a bong as a whole blunt to the head, and blunts are worse for your health.smoke wtf you want, im not hatin or tellin you what to smoke, im just defendin against any and all haters, i aint gonna take shit from no one, especially hating internet nerds like 95% of the people on here.

oh wow im so fucking impressed. your the fucking nerd arguing with everyone in all threads so shit man your the bitch fucking shit up so stop please.

hey all can we talk about weed again?

if thats okay with you ak you fucking loser.

Jack Herer's all I've been smoking lately. Predominantly sativa, pretty dank appearance, pungent smell, gives me a powerful heady high that wears off relatively quickly. Expensive, I paid $110 for a half. Sick of it now. Want some fucking Northern Lights like I used to get back home...

Also, I'm blazey after smoking a joint of some pressed hash. :)

expensive??? i'm lucky to pay 110 for a QUARTER of dank... and that doesn't even mean it's necessarily the best of the best... s'all bout how well connected you are/where you live, and unfortunately, i'm not too well connected and i live in NYC, which has some rape bud prices. good shit though, i'm always for scooping up some herer when i can get my hands on it.