Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I just got the shittiest 1/8th I think I've ever purchased from a legit dealer. The only shit worse than this was bought on the street.

Ugh.

Anyway, I'm using the whole sack to fine-tune my joint rolling, because there isn't any flavor to savor, so I might as well roll it up....

i know the experience with the dealer. it sucks, cause its not like you can usually just be like, naw ill pass... usually when i get those its pipes for me... i save the chronic for spliffs, jays, blunts. i hate pipes. and everyone in colorado is just apeshit over pipes.

its nice to have papers, cause breaking a paper costs like 5 cents, versus anywhere from 25-250 dollar glass pipes.

What is the likelihood of me getting a cannabis card? I'm seeing a doctor in the Bay Area, and I actually have a sleeping disorder. This is my normal night: I try sleeping at 1 am, but I end up sleeping at 7 am or even not at all.

I'll then get couple hours of sleep and I'll be hella tired and might pass out in class or while driving or riding my bike, but when its night again. I sleep at 5 am - 7 am like its nothing. And the days, that I do fall asleep, when I try to wake up at the desired time I want to. It's horrible, i can't. I have 8 alarms in my room, and ask my roommates to wake me up. But I can't, no matter what. and i want to

and fuck you guys, that don't have sleeping disorders, and go to the doctors and get cards and then the people that do have problems don't get the card because the doc just thinks I'm just some college kid who wants to smoke pot.

What is the likelihood of me getting a cannabis card? I'm seeing a doctor in the Bay Area, and I actually have a sleeping disorder. This is my normal night: I try sleeping at 1 am, but I end up sleeping at 7 am or even not at all.

I'll then get couple hours of sleep and I'll be hella tired and might pass out in class or while driving or riding my bike, but when its night again. I sleep at 5 am - 7 am like its nothing. And the days, that I do fall asleep, when I try to wake up at the desired time I want to. It's horrible, i can't. I have 8 alarms in my room, and ask my roommates to wake me up. But I can't, no matter what. and i want to

and fuck you guys, that don't have sleeping disorders, and go to the doctors and get cards and then the people that do have problems don't get the card because the doc just thinks I'm just some college kid who wants to smoke pot.

Just grab an SF weekly there are a ton of adds for Dr's and co-op's. Make sure you have valid CA ID and the $$ and your all set. I suggest getting a ocbc card as well. Once you have a Dr's rec and the Oakland Cannabis Buyers Cooperative card you're good to go anywhere in the bay - other parts of the state just need the dr's rec.

once you have the papers hit up www.weedtracker.com to see who has what?

just to give you an idea here is the on line menu for a spot in socal.

20% off for New Patients*

10% off for Return Patients starting 2008!*

10% off for SDI, SSI, Disabled Patients.*

(Please bring your documents)

We do breaks Everyday for 1/2 oz and oz.

(1/2 oz and 1 oz breaks can't be combined with other promotions)

For 1/2oz, it's 5 off per 1/8 = 20 off

For 1 oz, it's 5 off per 1/8 plus extra 20 off = $60 off

For 2 oz, it’s 5 off per 1/8 plus extra 40 off = $120 off

Sunday Promotion!

Donations > 50 = 1 Free Joint.

Donations > 100= $15 g of your choice for free.

Donations > 200= $20 g of your choice for free.

Donations > 300= $25 g of your choice for free.

Free house G when you bring/refer a new patient!

Menu as of 2/25/2008

SATIVA

Pineapple Push

Elvis New

Northern Light

Bronze Mist New

Maggie Girl

A.T.F. (Alaska ThunderF#ck)

Thai Skunk New

Bio Diesel New Highy Recommended!

INDICA

Platinum Mink Kush New Super Duper!

Pure Kush New

Bubba Kush

OG Kush

Super Afgooey

Jedi

"D" OG Kush

Master Kush New

Hawaiian Lady

Purple Urkle

HYBRID

Hassan

Lamb's Bread

Magic

Banana Kush New

Skunk x Grape Ape

Mendo

Purple Kush New

NYC Diesel

CLONES

SnoCap New

Lion Piss New

New York Purple Diesel New

Hog New

Purple Urkle New

Granddaddy Purple New

Lifesaver New

Sage's'Sour New

C4 New

Black Domina New

Garlic New

White Russian New

JOINTS

House Joint

Candy Cane Kush

& many varieties!

CONCETNRAETS

KIEF

Purple Urkle Kief

OG Kush Kief New

Purple Dragon New

Blue Berry Kief New

Grand Daddy Kief New

HASH

Confidential Kush Hash New

Royal Purple Hash

Chocolate Haze Hash

White Widow Hash

Love Goo Hash New

Afgani Hash New

Carp Hash

OTHER

Marble Hash Oil New Batch

Buddha Ear Wax

LIQUID THC

(Magic,Mystic, and Pure Tincture)

For the mild MAGIC Potions we have 6 flavors:

1)Honey & Lemon

2)Strawberry

3)Raspberry

4)Orange

5)Blueberry

6)Vanilla Nut

For the Medium Strength:

1)Kalua

2)Peppermint

For the Pure Tinctures:

1)Plain Tincture

couple of years for a qp? :confused:

LOL @ MATH

16 ounces = pound

7 oz not = 1/4 pound

on a seperate note

last purchase i made was an ounce of BC Mango

1 waterfall/bucket and ur fucked

also has an EXTREME aroma of mango:D

what are you guys paying for an ounce of goodass shit?

what are you guys paying for an ounce of goodass shit?

220-250$ for good stuff

as low as 150 for regular quality

roflcopter pwnaged.

i went to the sleep clinic in Stanford, and they didn't get me a card. Instead they found out that I have sleep apnea, and when I sleep, I stop breathing and shit because my jaw is aligned like a chinese man so my tongue slips into the back of my throat when I sleep which caused me to have to delayed sleep syndrome.

No card, instead I have to have massive reconstructive throat/jaw surgery. which means, I can't eat solids until 3 months after surgery.

which means no smoking. :(

haha seriously, that sucks.

has anyone tried chewing tobacco after blazing? i tried it today, and it like enhanced my high i guess you can say, because i felt the craziest buzz from it after.

the thing that sucks though, is when i was laughing with my friends, i fkin swallowed some & ended up puking a shitload... had the worst trip after that... but whatever, tomorrows a new day so i'll be good as new.

ill try posting pics of the hybrid granddaddy purps and g13 i smoked though.