Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

i feel like its the first time i smoked if i wait 5-6 days even.

i get stupid

one of the best feelings ever. ive been toking a bowl or two every night for the past month or two and am finally starting to feel my tolerance kick in. thinking of taking a few days off so I can get back to being stupid stoned.

drugs to help you learn better? thats the stupidest thing ive heard...so you're also going to try and pass through life while being high?

did you even read what he wrote? the drug aspect was not even that important, it was just having something to look forward to after doing homework

also, gtfo

waiting on post man to deliver some new shit. rolled a j with the last of my master while i was waiting. looks pretty shitty lol. never claimed to be an expert at rolling..this is probably the first j i've rolled myself in 2 years D:

dscf0004cl.jpg

pretty sure ya'll know i'm about the glass anyway :o

masters some pretty good shit. i like my fruity kushes though. ill have to start takin pics of my shit with the dSLR instead of my iPhone.

bout to get my card soon, my buddy got his the other day and we hit up The Divinity Tree down in Civic Center. areas a little sketchy if youve got the girls with you but its all good in the AM lol. and the bud was so fucking good... had a blunt of some tropical blend at the top of twin peaks and chilled. i can't live without my card anymore, especially living in SF

duce the J looks fine, glad to see a crutch in there cause the crutch makes the J every time. find myself burning a lot more joints up here in SF, the white papers a little more discreet than swishers<3 while im walkin around town.

hittin glass is nice but theres nothin more relaxing to me than rolling up a blunt or a nice joint/spliff/whatever

lmao couple homies are giving me tips in the HB stoner thread. they're both anti crutch/filters though. i just finished rolling another one actually haha..gotta get that practice in.

that's cool you live in sf. i used to love being able to smoke in public like that. you should definitely post some pics with the DSLR when you start picking up from the club. i'm gonna try to buy myself a panasonic lx5 for xmas.

and yeah, really sad this master is gone..it was some chronic :(

fuck that, every time i can remember that i didnt put a crutch in cause i was in a hurry or some shit i regretted it. crutch gives you something to hold onto with your mouth and you can just take it to the nail

heres a couple b-lo's i flipped up while i was in chico a couple weeks ago. the first ones got probably ~4g in it, and the fatass one (two swishers sideXside) has probably a little under six. biggest blunt i've rolled just cause i don't get 6grams dropped in front of me to put in swishers every day lol

edit: oh shit those were huge lol rehosting

0Dmi5l.jpg

6gJzZl.jpg

t5qgGl.jpg

qM7vtl.jpg

that blunt was 4 heads lol. both of those actually. i was in chico picking a couple zips up from my buddy and when he handed me my bud in a bag he just said "you can throw that in your car, we'll take care of the bud tonight" and they burned it out retard fat, they gave me the bud for both of those blunts and however many bowls we roasted out of their bong that night