Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

a friend of mine got one a few weeks ago, and we were able to figure out how to use it correctly the first night. I'm in the market for a vape right now, and seriously considering the vaporgenie because it's so cheap. Does anybody know how it stacks up in regard to efficiency to other vapes?
I'd love to know that too. It's super portable and eliminates a lot of unwanted effects of smoking like toxicity, smell, etc.

Seems like the perfect solution for getting high stealthily in your room

I got a vaporgenie a couple months ago and absolutely love it. In terms of efficiency, i'd say it's just as efficient as any other vape. One of the things I love about it is being able to take a lighter more aromatic vapor hit, then a dense potent hit a few seconds after. I will admit, it's a bitch to teach to people who haven't used one before, but it only takes about a bowl or two to get comfortable with it. The screw on top also makes it easy to stir herbs by shaking, as well as providing a safe / mess-containing storage area while traveling. It eats through lighters if you use it a few times a day, but some beeline / ital can solve that if it upsets you. Overall, i'd highly recommend the vaporgenie, especially for anybody in need of a cheap / portable vape that has a bit more of that smoking experience to it.

Watching pride & glory at one of my boy's crib; just packed 2 bowls of some pretty decent mids and we are now straight elevated... I bought the cudi album yesterday and will be blastin it on the way back home =)

I got a vaporgenie a couple months ago and absolutely love it. In terms of efficiency, i'd say it's just as efficient as any other vape. One of the things I love about it is being able to take a lighter more aromatic vapor hit, then a dense potent hit a few seconds after. I will admit, it's a bitch to teach to people who haven't used one before, but it only takes about a bowl or two to get comfortable with it. The screw on top also makes it easy to stir herbs by shaking, as well as providing a safe / mess-containing storage area while traveling. It eats through lighters if you use it a few times a day, but some beeline / ital can solve that if it upsets you. Overall, i'd highly recommend the vaporgenie, especially for anybody in need of a cheap / portable vape that has a bit more of that smoking experience to it.
Thanks, thats exactly the type of info I was looking for :)

I admit it might not be the best way to smoke socially, but otherwise sounds like a great device for those times you just want to relax

LOVEFEST this wekeend. stokedddd

My friend got a ticket to go to the rave after the parade. I don't fuks with ecstacy though so i'm good(all I do is blow trees).

My other friend went to the harbor side dispensary in Oakland and got this thing called a mega mix. It's a whole bunch of different strains(all top shelf) thrown into an eighth and it's 40 bux. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

1st of the month.

yeah went to MO, got some nice herijuana and tahoe og. gonna go upload those in a bit

u visit there yet?

My other friend went to the harbor side dispensary in Oakland and got this thing called a mega mix. It's a whole bunch of different strains(all top shelf) thrown into an eighth and it's 40 bux. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

i wanna check some of the dispensaries up north, know of any with a rep for quality above the rest?

^There are a lot of good ones in the area, but Harbor muthafuking Side FTW! This place has it's own lab where they test the potency and safety of all their shit. Like they will tell you what the THC% is of some hash or some reefer. Really good service too!

edit: Hit me up if you ever actually decide to make a trip to the bay.(This goes for basically anybody on sufu)

edit2: The only exception to that rule is if you are a sex offender. I don't fuck with that shit!

^There are a lot of good ones in the area, but Harbor muthafuking Side FTW! This place has it's own lab where they test the potency and safety of all their shit. Like they will tell you what the THC% is of some hash or some reefer. Really good service too!

edit: Hit me up if you ever actually decide to make a trip to the bay.(This goes for basically anybody on sufu)

edit2: The only exception to that rule is if you are a sex offender. I don't fuck with that shit!

tell those guys to get their online menu up::

http://www.harborsidehealthcenter.com/menu.html

yeah went to MO, got some nice herijuana and tahoe og. gonna go upload those in a bit

u visit there yet?

i wanna check some of the dispensaries up north, know of any with a rep for quality above the rest?

nah, i'm down in sd now. went to a couple listed clinics but with the recent raids the clincs that i stopped by were all shut down.

that tahoe is looking realllllll good.

sup dom

beautiful shit up there

bored at work and wanted to see how much was just stuck in there

d31941b9.jpg

fresh out the freezer

44dafbb0.jpg

bang it around and shove toothpicks up there

e700f278.jpg

push it around like coke

a0e9188a.jpg

and smoke

iIdont know what it was.. but this bowl made me sit down. I mean spit dangling - staggering to a seat

im down on weed and i need to buy and im considering something....

i used to work with this guy who i know gets rly good shit, but he also works with mickey and i dont rly talk to him anymore as im not working.

do i txt him n see whats up?

im down on weed and i need to buy and im considering something....

i used to work with this guy who i know gets rly good shit, but he also works with mickey and i dont rly talk to him anymore as im not working.

do i txt him n see whats up?

come to boston and smoke with me, i just rolled a fat ass peach white owl to smoke on the charles river