Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

I've also heard that filters take out more thc than they do other shit so you end up having to smoke more like you do with bongs etc etc. I don't know if that's true though, but I just use torn up magic cards anyways. At about 10 joints/card I should be good for several lifetimes.

i had a couple buddies waste 2gs by emptying out a cigarette and stuffing it with weed. the filter took out a majority of thc and they never got high.

he was laying in bed and just started munching on it all lazily. my other suitemate tried to say something but he just dazily said "dude its ok" and went back to regular sleep

However, a 2000 NORML-MAPS study found that "water pipes filter out more psychoactive THC than they do other tars, thereby requiring users to smoke more to reach their desired effect".[7]

From page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bong#cite_note-6

haha what? i thought a bong was the best way to smoke it... according to MANswers. whatever rips get me faded. ill keep believing

Almost got rolled today. When I went to my car parked up front of my house to stash my weed after a quick sesh there were 4 pos posted up in front of my house, talking to this retarded kid who lives on our street. I think he called the cops because his dad (who is a white supremacist) got angry at him or something, but he shouted at me and accused me of some bullshit anyway. I acted as if I didn't hear him, and apparently the cops weren't really interested in what he was saying. I was holding close to 3 grams of weed in a bag and was nearly bleeding from my eyes. I safely stashed the weed in my trunk and pretended I was getting some books from my car. I don't plan on toking in my backyard anymore.

what do you mean they cant do anything if hes in his backyard?

i remember like a month ago, i was on the roof of my friend's apartment and we had just smoked a bit. we noticed after a while that there was a guy in the opposite building that had been looking at us for like 10 minutes, and he was on the phone so we flipped out and ran the fuck downstairs. its not quite a backyard, but same kind of thing, no? you think if he called the cops, they'd be able to do something about it?

Jesus Christ, some of the stories you dudes have about smoking/police/nosy ass neigbours are just retarded. I mean retarded that you have to put with that shit, Fuck that noise!!

Once again I have to say that I love living in BC. Seriously I blaze whenever/wherever I want to and people don't say shit, maybe because they are too ;)

well i live in socal and when i smoke i just go outside sometimes i feel bad when i smoke in my backyard during the day cuz my neighbors are always out and their kids are always playing haha and i know they can smell that shit and hear my cough my soul away

i had a couple buddies waste 2gs by emptying out a cigarette and stuffing it with weed. the filter took out a majority of thc and they never got high.

Bullshit. I have smoked from cigarettes before and I can assure you each time it has gotten me high (if it didn't I wouldn't have done it multiple times). Although it may reduce the amount of THC, it isn't like it totally removes it. In addition, who packs two grams into something as small as a cigarette?

And in regards to smoking outside, I smoke on my porch and deck pretty openly, and rarely if ever is it a joint.

Which reminds me, I need to get my fucking bong back (it is probably broken by now).

yeah dude i call bs too there has been a many of times i used a cig to smoke cuz i had nothing else i.e. in clubs and what not filter dont take the thc away and 2gs? you guys put it in a coffee grinder first?

oh and since we are on the subject of it... what i do is empty a cig pack it and rip another cig to use that paper to roll over the cig so it burns slower... dumb process but whatever i dont really find myself in those situations much anymore.

Cig filters just mix in more air with the smoke. Since THC is smaller and lighter than nicotine, the filter probably won't do shit besides possibly making your hit smoother. I've gotten fucked up smoking secret agents many many times.

fuck. gotta move to cali.

try VT, 100 for a half o, or 125 for real good indoor shit. friend is making some bank (and therefore smoking me up :)) buying half ounce/ounce at a time and selling it off in 8ths to high schoolers.

mostly drive and smoke now as there aren't really that many great outdoor places though, got 2 crack pipes (read: piece with no carb) and a 2.5f bong in our rotation, as well as a shitty can that my friend likes to use from time to time even when we have those others for whatever reason

hmm yeah. so if i go in my backyard, and my neighbours are right next to me but can obviously see me, they can't do anything? i always thought of doing it but am always scared to.

spark it up. if your a good neighbor, offer them a hit. i be sparking' it up in front of my house. straight out on the front porch.

well i had some weed to waste yesterday night so i tried rolling with an actual filter. i took like 6 hits and found out i was barely fucked (compared to with a roach). so i removed it and smoked a morocco...