Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

nutwood as in fullerton? if so ive blown mad smoke at the apartments right across the way from csuf

friend used to live in those apts, i was there all the time... they suck shit, but had some good memories with the security guard there (running away from him on shrooms through the halls because hes slow as fuck)

friend used to live in those apts, i was there all the time... they suck shit, but had some good memories with the security guard there (running away from him on shrooms through the halls because hes slow as fuck)

oh nice i had some wild times there too from like 04 to last year haha i wonder if we ever crossed paths haha

i just finished one of the BIG bags of cheetos. and a fish burrito. and a shitload of nachos

no sweets?

if i have chips and its like hot fries or snyders bbq chips, i have to have something sweet to change up the flavors in my mouth.

sugar cookies and snyders bbq chips are always a good match.

french fries dipped in ice cream too. wendys makes this easy with being open late night! get a 99cent fries n a frosty...kill it.

french fries dipped in ice cream too. wendys makes this easy with being open late night! get a 99cent fries n a frosty...kill it.

i thought i was the only who did this. the combination of the two of them is amazing. glad to know there's other fries dipped in frosty lovers out there.

for a second i thought you laid your blunt on the keys that said blunt, and i was like wow that's really awesome you have a blunt and your keyboard says blunt. then i realized that keyboards don't spell out blunts and i'm just baked. also baking while baked is awesome. i just made some naan and it's delicious.

for a second i thought you laid your blunt on the keys that said blunt, and i was like wow that's really awesome you have a blunt and your keyboard says blunt. then i realized that keyboards don't spell out blunts and i'm just baked. also baking while baked is awesome. i just made some naan and it's delicious.

bitch you' higher than you think it DOES say blunt ;)

holy shit it does say blunt. fuck. i just freaked out for a second, it seemed like the words magically appeared once you said it did say blunt. like one of the pictures where you stare hard enough and another image appears. except it just said blunt. anyways excuse my rambling.