Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

has anyone ever drank and smoked so much then instantly end up throwing up and soakin sweat...i mean sweat profusely...my whole body was just drenched. ive been crossfaded a many times but this time was just a little too weird. maybe it was the food i didnt eat all day.

Yes, i was at a festival and smoked a monster J during vampire weekend. about two songs later i was standing there sweating profusely only on my face, it was only about 20 degrees (celcius). stood there like a statue for an hour and a half while everyone was bouncing around. worst feeling ever GREEEENNNNN OUT

Smoking before school is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Why bother going at all?

thats some ignorant shit. i get deep as fuck up in my language/english courses stoned. got me more into some sciences as well. i still got the grades, sometimes even better ones.

How is that ignorant? If I'm blitzed, the last thing I can do is learn something complicated. Mildly stoned, I could see how that could enhance your day a little bit, but I don't feel that it is the ideal state for learning.

But hey, that's just me and I'm just speaking from personal experience. Maybe the rest of you can learn quite well while stoned.

word. some ppl cant handle being high for class and studying. but those who know how to control it can pretty much do whatever they want when they're high, it just enhances their abilities. thoughout college i used to burn before, in between, and after class all the time, and i almost always blazed before studying. for me, bud + hot green tea = in the zone.

you know one thing i found with tokecity is that everyone loves straight tubes. is it the because of the hit or what? it's like skinny jeans and shit on this site

personally i fell in love with the old school pieces of HVY and JBD (before they were bought out) with the big ass bubbles and fully worked, just like the old school motherships. nowadays i'd rather buy tridents and arts pieces over a roor or a lux just cause i like how unique they are (and trust ive gone through a roor zumo and a lux mini perc). anyone else agree? before i sold off all my pieces, i'd gone thru a few old school hvy grommies (before they all changed to gong) and the like. oh btw has anyone else tried out faded pieces before they went under? i had this one that was at least 7mm and a tank.. not the greatest work or quality of glass but a great bang for your buck imo. either way, if you agree with my taste or not, i love glassssssss

"uh.. are ALL your friends from the internet?"

shit... no better way to move to the city already having a shitload of people "know" you and what you're all about. you can practically pick from a draft of prospective friends.

fck i'm high. and want to move too.

good read:

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/CollegeAndFamily/RaiseKids/RaiseKidsDyn.aspx?cp-documentid=9981181&GT1=33004

we've got a pretty good arguement, esp financially

you know one thing i found with tokecity is that everyone loves straight tubes. is it the because of the hit or what? it's like skinny jeans and shit on this site

personally i fell in love with the old school pieces of HVY and JBD (before they were bought out) with the big ass bubbles and fully worked, just like the old school motherships. nowadays i'd rather buy tridents and arts pieces over a roor or a lux just cause i like how unique they are (and trust ive gone through a roor zumo and a lux mini perc). anyone else agree? before i sold off all my pieces, i'd gone thru a few old school hvy grommies (before they all changed to gong) and the like. oh btw has anyone else tried out faded pieces before they went under? i had this one that was at least 7mm and a tank.. not the greatest work or quality of glass but a great bang for your buck imo. either way, if you agree with my taste or not, i love glassssssss

nice zumo!!! I posted mine on the last page.....gotta love roor

as for Tokecity's affinity for roor/lux/sg/toro is much akin to the denimheads obsession with japanese denims (flathead/sammy/pbj). If you're gonna get into something, why half-ass it? Get the best or get out. That doesnt apply to for everything, but it certainly applies to tubes.

the Straight tube vs. beaker bottom debate is an argument of which style you prefer. Generally speaking, straight tubes are more sturdy all the way through and are easier to rip, clear and clean. When a tube is 5mm or 7mm thick, the beaker is normally comprised of that 5 or 7mm and stretched to achieve the beaker shape, therefore thinning the glass. When purchasing a $400+ tube, you dont want a frail bottom. Also, the beakers are known to be unstable and prone to tilting over.

As for JBD.....thats all old technology. Nowadays, ze Germans at roor and the americans at roor.us/sg/lux/toro are doing crazy thiings....stemless tubes...16-24 armed tree- perculators, chillum/bubblers, inline ashcatchers....MOre has come out in the past 5 years in terms of bong technology than any time before it.

If you wanna get artistic, its all about contacting these blowers and having them custom blow you one-of0a0kind shit to your specs. Theres some pretty damn good blowers (Kenaroo, Opas, Mike Fro, etc) that have done collaboration with big names like Roor who also will do custom work if the $$$ is right. Dudes are dropping like 600-1000 on tubes and the same for custom blown bubblers. Shits on a whole new level

my friend and i are high as fuck and we are having an argument over if anyone has ever been murdered in a haunted house and wanted to know if you think its happened before? because we think it would be a good place to kill somebody.

i think maybe it has, but i dont wanna know cause i want to go to a haunted house during halloween time.

ok, ty :)

my friend and i are high as fuck and we are having an argument over if anyone has ever been murdered in a haunted house and wanted to know if you think its happened before? because we think it would be a good place to kill somebody.

i think maybe it has, but i dont wanna know cause i want to go to a haunted house during halloween time.

ok, ty :)

sorry, my lawyer advised me against giving information out about ongoing investigations. ;)

I just had auditory hallucinations from smoking weed for the first time last week. Normally we get terrible weed here, but this shit was out of control.

I kept thinking I was hearing thunder and that things were shaking when they weren't. I kept forgetting what I was trying to do--like, halfway walking to the fridge or while washing my hands, I would stop and have to think about where I was going...was crazy.

Vs Toto, I had the same thing happen when I smoked a bowl of bubble hash. Sounds that were actually there were morphing in to other sounds and I was also hearing weird things that weren't there, like crying babies. I was also able to make some crazy saxophone music in my head. Hard to describe but it was awesome. I fully felt like I was tripping out.