Ma·ri·jua·na

axtsang

Fuck. I Swear To God Everytime I Fucking Blaze I Always Get Bad Trips. I Fucking Think Too Much When Im Faded. Am I The Only One Who Notices My Throat Is Dry As Fuck When Im Gone.

it means ur burnt out.... weed amplifies whatever your feeling so if you're feeling like shit you'll feel 10x worse after u blaze

it means ur burnt out.... weed amplifies whatever your feeling so if you're feeling like shit you'll feel 10x worse after u blaze

what the fuck are you talking about bro?

Part of the reason I've been smoking pot for 10+ years of my life is because when I'm down it picks me up, when I'm hurt - it heals and when I'm sad, it brightens up my day.

Being burnt out has absolutely nothing to do with weed amplifying your feelings lol you're just talking outta your butt right there

what the fuck are you talking about bro?

Part of the reason I've been smoking pot for 10+ years of my life is because when I'm down it picks me up, when I'm hurt - it heals and when I'm sad, it brightens up my day.

Being burnt out has absolutely nothing to do with weed amplifying your feelings lol you're just talking outta your butt right there

I agree...I was just about to call this guy out, but you beat me to it. If I blaze when I feel sick or feel like shit, I feel fantastic after.

To Leatherseatbelt. try experimenting on your own a little bit in smaller amounts so you can get used to the feeling of being high. To me, it sounds like you are smoking more than you can handle, or you are smoking in a situation/environment that is making you uncomfortable.

Gateway drug theory is bullshit. You know how they come up with that bullshit? They ask hard drug users how many smoked marijuana first. Then they do a ratio:

# of hard-drug users who smoked marijuana first / # of hard-drug users who skipped marijuana and went right to the hard drugs first.

And of course get some huge number because almost everyone tries marijuana before harder stuff.

Just because hard drug users are likely to have started on marijuana is not the same thing as saying that smoking marijuana makes you likely to move on to something else. The vast majority of people who have used marijuana in their lives either never went on to anything harder, or dabbled in harder stuff and then gave up everything but marijuana or everything entirely later in life.

Gateway Drug Theory = Bullshit.

i think that smoking weed doesnt make someone necessarly want to try other harder drugs but it has made me more open minded and willing to experiment with other drugs. so i wouldnt say its complete bullshit

The basis of the theory is bullshit. Marijuanna doesnt make you more open to other drugs simply because it marijuanna. It makes you more open to try other drugs because when you find out the bullshit shoved down your throat is entirely false, you are more willing to believe everything else said about every other drug is bullshit.

The theory that its a gateway drug makes it a gateway drug.

I agree...I was just about to call this guy out, but you beat me to it. If I blaze when I feel sick or feel like shit, I feel fantastic after.

To Leatherseatbelt. try experimenting on your own a little bit in smaller amounts so you can get used to the feeling of being high. To me, it sounds like you are smoking more than you can handle, or you are smoking in a situation/environment that is making you uncomfortable.

that was when i used to have the worst high...i would get paranoid and hate smoking and actually quit for 3+ yrs b/c i didn't like the feeling.

thankfully, its sooooo much better now.

marijuana is a gateway drug thanks to parents and other authority figures

they say, "don't smoke weed. you could die."

you smoke, live, and wonder to yourself, "are they lying about other drugs too?"

then you smoke crack, steal TVs, and start voting democrat

Can we make a list of prices of different strains around the area so we can have an organized and collective "Blue Book of Bud". So I can know the prices without getting skimped:

Davis, CA:

OG Kush: 300 for an ounce

GDP: 310 for an ounce

Dutch Dragon: 250 for an ounce

Banana Kush: 290 for an ounce

JO1(?, something like that): 290 for an ounce

Sour Diesel: 240 for an ounce

Thats the only wholesale I've gotten.

Can we make a list of prices of different strains around the area so we can have an organized and collective "Blue Book of Bud". So I can know the prices without getting skimped:

Davis, CA:

prices always depend on the connect/pricepoint...you talking about club prices?

if you got a dude picking up a 10pack and hes a homie, youre probably gonna pay less at the ounce level. lots of other factors play in as well, there arent really set prices. and no way id put any gdp before kush.

Davis, CA:

Those are some pretty coo prices if you're getting high quality shit...

Davis, CA:

nice... fuck VA prices

In Boston for the night...Where can I cop some good to roll a couple Ls with?