LVC Fall 2007 US Collection

Crackerhead

Has anyone seen the lineup for the new 07 A/W Levi's Vintage Clothing collection? I have the hangtag from the new season and it looks like the US is getting a large variety of fits in shrink-to-fit denim, different from the offering in Europe. Also coming is a complete women's line from their "Lady Levi's" line introduced in 1934.

Here's a list from the booklet:

1937 Hacienda Vault I 501 Jean

1937 Timberman Vault II 501 Jean

???? Vault Coat (Rafter)

1873 Vault 501 Jean (Deadstock)

1933 501 Jean (Deadstock)

1947 501 Jean (Deadstock)

1966 646 Jean (Deadstock)

???? Chambray Shirt (Deadstock)

???? Batwing Tee (Black)

1967 Type III Jacket (Deadstock)

???? 505 Jean (Deadstock)

1915 J-Mark Chino

1967 606 Jean (Customized Deadstock)

Vault 501 Jean Harriet (Lady Levi's)

1950 Hi-Rise 501 Jean (Lady Levi's) (Deadstock)

1947 Customized 501 Jean (Lady Levi's) (Deadstock)

1967 Customized 606 Jean (Lady Levi's) (Deadstock)

???? Batwing Tee (Lady Levi's)

???? Customized Type III Jacket (Lady Levi's) (Deadstock)

Let me know if anyone is interested in pics.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think dejan is great and will not hesitate to use him again Less then 48 hours on my last order to NYC!!!!!

. But for trying on purposes (and or easy return/exchange) does anyone have any idea what retailers will be getting the lvc here in the states. Levis.com never seems to have anything cflose to a 36

On a related note has anyone ever asked the levis store her in nyc to obtain a pair of lvcs. I asked around last time and everyone was pretty clueless....although i dont think a manager was there....

thanks

the chambary shirt looks nice... does anyone kno details on 67 606? rivets? button fly?

is the collection out yet? I called santa monica and they said they might not get the collection which doesnt sound rigth...

thanks for the pics... +rep

Who the hell photographed the jeans for that last catalogue? They're at an angle, one turnup higher than the other... and the 1966 646 jeans are obviously made for peple with one leg longer than the other! Are LVC suffering serious financial cutbacks? I'm intrigued by how tjhe Timberman and hacienda jeans look a complteley different shape....

Nonetheless, the range looks good, like the spring, I think/hope LVC are on an up.

Who the hell photographed the jeans for that last catalogue? They're at an angle, one turnup higher than the other... and the 1966 646 jeans are obviously made for peple with one leg longer than the other! Are LVC suffering serious financial cutbacks? I'm intrigued by how tjhe Timberman and hacienda jeans look a complteley different shape....

Nonetheless, the range looks good, like the spring, I think/hope LVC are on an up.

Maybe they had to cut back on photography due to losses in sales because of japanese denim stealing their logos..... hah hah.

so is the 1873 teh ones with the little side pocket? cause ive been wrong the other times. i thought the 1890, and the 1886s did and i was wrong.

that chambray shirt is kinda dope

deadstock 505 yes!

but how come 47 agian & again?

because 47s sell more than any other cut.

Anyone have price$ for these???

I know that each of the Vault pieces are priced at $501. The Deadstock 1947 501's are $175. The rest, I'm not sure about

deadstock 505 yes!

but how come 47 agian & again?

The 1947 501 was the "introduction" of the modern blue jean, as we know it today. It's the post-war 501 and underwent some changes from the previous ones. The cinch buckle, for example, dissapeared during this era, and they started using a double-needle machine to stitch the arcuates, if I'm not mistaken. All the wartime rationing had been lifted, and they were also able to start using copper rivets on the coin pocket again.