Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Her compartmentalised world-view is fucking shameful. People who are too fucking lazy/stupid/bigoted to at least try to consider all races/cultures equal should be put down.

Earlier today I had two friends over; one regular one, and one Indian one.

What the fuck is a "regular friend"? Is it inferior or superior to an "Indian friend"? Can an Indian friend also be a regular friend, or are the two mutually exclusive?

[...]Indians are Hindus.

Really? All ~1.2 billion of them? Really?!?!

[india is] an African country in Asia.

What a dumb bitch.

I stopped watching at this point on the assumption that they don't get smarter (little precedence for the spontaneous reversal of mental retardation) and they don't die (would violate youtube ToS).

Some people don't deserve the relatively large and complex mass of brain that humans are endowed with as a species.

/rant

it's funny, you picked probably the worst example of ignorance in this video!

I hope you die of inbreeding

hahahha I didn't think I needed to comment on how fucking retarded the other two girls are...it's pretty obvious.

digital drugz

embedded!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZcgUEkBIX0&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZcgUEkBIX0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

hey man that shit aint no joke. me and my boy last night got hooked up to one of those vids, man i was seeing the craziest shit. talk about fuckin...shapes flying around me, made up my arms and legs and shit. like i had metal pants on, hahaha~

when it wore off me and my boy hit his stash of jenk && got shiiiit faced. helllll yea. then we choked eachother out like grade school member that shit!!! hahahahaha

^^Binaural technology has been around for a looong time, usually investigated as a meditation aid by new-agers and hippies. If anyone thinks you can put on headphones and receive a digital hit of blow then they are extremely misinformed.

My fave was: "I-dosing could very well indicate a willingness to experiment with drugs."

Isn't a willingness to experiment (in general) characterstic of teenhood? Isn't alteration of consciousness a hallmark of humans as a species?

John Lilly was doing it right back in the 60s. Get on about a mic of good acid and jump in the sensory deprivation tank for 14 hours straight, then go swimming with, and talking to, some dolphins. His experiments in altered states make I-Drugs look like breast milk.

cE3G1I3QbL0

This guy didn't "invent" shit...I KNOW some dude made one of these in the '80s. His was done to splendid effect. He made the shit look similar to a Dune stillsuit. I will give meager rep to anyone who has more info on the original.