Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

LOL I know the guy who took those bee pictures. He posted them on a big honda message board "Dear lord BEEEEEEEES!!!!"

Thats his brother in law fucking with them who apparently is also deathly allergic to bees.

lol its falcongsr from honda-tech. i was there too when it was posted, soooooo funny! Do you remember vacuum roach at all? I no scare!

"hopsicle" (beer popsicle)

art-cocktail_hour_380x250.jpg

Now, the thing about the hopsicle is that it looks like your standard can of Tecate: Red. Cylindrical. Icy cold..... injecting the beer with simple syrup and lime juice, jamming a wooden stick into the hole of the can and then putting it in the freezer. For four days...decide if you want your savory sweet frozen joyride bathed in tequila as well (note: you want this).

http://www.urbandaddy.com/nyc/food/10989/The_Hopsicle_Experience_Introducing_the_Beer_Popsicle_New_York_City_NYC_East_Village_Restaurant

LOL I know the guy who took those bee pictures. He posted them on a big honda message board "Dear lord BEEEEEEEES!!!!"

Thats his brother in law fucking with them who apparently is also deathly allergic to bees.

The original thread on Honda-Tech is epic, although it is pretty old news.

Jazz collection of Bill Savory finally obtained!

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/17/arts/music/17jazz.html?pagewanted=1&hp

Close to 1000 one of a kind jazz LPs from the late 1930s through the 40s, recorded from live performances or radio transmissions by Savory on custom-made 10" through 16" (!!!) 33RPM LPs, a technology which essentially didn't really exist when he started.

I for one want to hear all of them NOW!

zwnz9B1xClE

Ahhhh! If you get freaked out by pigeons, wait until you see a whole writhing mass of the winged rats trapped inside a catapult-sprung net. Truly terrifying. And apparently the solution to Spain's big pigeon problem.

Pigeons have been deemed a "plague" in Barcelona, spreading disease and pooping all over Gaudi's beautiful buildings. To curb the destruction, the city is trying to catch 65,000 of the birds, roughly 25% of the pigeon population, over the next year and a half. While some birds are being trapped in traditional cages and relocated outside of the city, others are subject to private pigeon trappers' kooky catapulted nets.