Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

Next level unsubtle sexualisation of mainstream advertising in Russia:

Altay Tires

suwrguOdQSQ

Avianova airline

ERHIbisAMeo

and finally,Rosgosstrakh (RGS) the largest insurance firm in Russia. (Don't know how to embed DailyMotion)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdoowt_boob-crashes_auto

I know this is because the best video thread got moved to superculture, but please stop posting amusing youtube videos in here. This is for the next level. Not the popular meme video of the week (unless what makes it popular is that is of the next level.

does your car have 10 cup holders?

that's pretty next level to me. just sayin....

South Korea enlists armed sentry robots to patrol DMZ

South Korea has been working on deploying armed sentry robots along the border with North Korea since at least as far back as 2006, and it looks like it's still keeping at it. While complete details are a bit light, they country apparently put a pair of new sentry robots in place in the Demilitarized Zone last month, which pack both a machine gun and a grenade launcher to ward off intruders. Those would of course be controlled by humans, but the robots apparently use heat and motion sensors to do all the monitoring on their own, and simply alert a command center if they spots a trespasser. Of course, they are still just in the testing phase, and the military says it's waiting to see how things work out before it begins a more widespread deployment.

samsung-sgr1-07-13-2010.jpg

Okay so I thought the robot would look much more kick ass but I guess you gotta start sumwhere... Just waiting till they make terminators = )

Source: http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/13/south-korea-enlists-armed-sentry-robots-to-patrol-dmz/

ua-OqYZC1DA

i'm sorry, its not next level, but since the original was in this thread, you know i had to hit you off with the remix

hMtZfW2z9dw

Wycleff as president of Haiti? The hell you say!

http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/Music/08/04/haiti.wyclef.presidency/?hpt=Sbin

(CNN) -- Six years ago, hip hop icon Wyclef Jean released a soulful tune called "President," in which he fantasized about what it would be like to lead a country.

That fantasy may come closer to reality when the Haitian-American recording artist announces exclusively on CNN's "Larry King Live" that he intends to run for president of Haiti.