Post some "Next level" shit.

theLorax

outside the bus..

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVPCek&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVPCek&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

VIETNAM, VIETNAM, YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH

we need to remember that this was not a YOUNG black kid, he was fucking 50. And the old guy is definitely saying something to the extent of "It doesn't have to a brother (black guy) shining my shoes, it could be a chinaman for all I care!"

The Chinaman is not the issue here, dude...

http://video.gulfnews.com/services/player/bcpid4267205001?bctid=66672644001

27 minutes long but worth the watch (mute it and put on some trip-hop in the background for maximum effect): disguises, fake passports, surveillance, interference by an unwitting bystander, target died of some intracranial bleed in his hotel room with the door locked from the inside by a bolt and a chain.

this is so fucking cool

some real life MI

and that hit squad, was brolic

um... dude is so soft-spoken and rational and intelligent.

i'm officially on team michael. fuck epic beard man. fucking nutcase.

he couldnt have been putting on an act or anything

and of course "rational and intelligent" people ride the bus drunk

not tryna start shit, but i dont really get how you can draw conclusions

obviously theres a video and interviews, but you still cant know exactly what happened

also vietnam tom smokes weed (at 72?) soooo he kinda wins

You sound like an idiot, not trying to start an argument. There is pretty clear evidence of the reality of both sides. Epic beard man is clearly a delusional psycho, but an interesting one. Michael is regular person, who is humble enough to be willing to show his face after getting taken to the cleaners and needing amberlamps.

I think the most interesting part of this whole thing is that I guarantee that that bus fight was just one part of a crazy day of the crazy life of epic beard man, Fought in nam, went psycho, became a pimp, hit the click for 14 years, admits to killing people on camera. The delusions, the PTSD. What a great character.

the kid with the chucks would only be next level if he was using the new supreme nunchucks

EDIT: should probably include this....................(10)

supremenunchucks.jpg

I felt the same way, they're really trying to put their name on EVERYTHING!

yo edmond just hit next next NEXT level

and yeah citizen crissyw is your gf right? if yes then i would superfuckingsmash her in front of you and i would cum on your mouth you dig?