Really Stupid PMs You've Received

englandmj7

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

flipping through old Facebook messages to find a phone number and i ran across this old gem

Stupid girl - hey stranger,

I feel I have to write this message, even though I hate myself for doing it because I wish I could just let it go.

I'm really pissed about the way things turned out. It's not that I want to be with you, or I want you to be anything more than just a friend. But I thought you were a really cool, good guy when I first met you. And then I slept with you, and even though you had no feelings for me (as I found out later) I didn't think it was a mistake. But now your indifference... not even indifference but sheer arrogance, about the situation... makes me feel as if I never mattered at all.

And I don't care if you don't want to see me anymore, whatever, I have four more days here... but to make plans and then break them, (definitely NOT the first time) and to act as if you'd rather die sometimes than acknowledge that I exist actually sort of hurts.

Anyways, maybe this is who you are, or maybe you just prefer to ignore the people you start relationships after a certain point, I'm not sure. I just thought you were different.

It really doesn't matter, but I had to put it out there.

See you at work,

J

Me - do you read these before you send them?

emrinderForgotHisPassword vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

reputation_neg.gif

im_aim.gif

you're too funny

hhaha i've been here before you and i dont spend all day checking it which is pathetic cause i know you're older than nor do i need validation or to get my dick sucked by these kids like you. stop being a herb

i don't know who this guy is. apparently he's been here before me. i assume he means sufu. i assume he is just one of thos og guys who has lurked in 03', that found it necessary to pm me.

what the hell is a herb? Is this some OG golden age sufu humor i'm not familiar with?

brissyboy vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gif

Stuff

Hey man have I done something to piss you off? I'm just trying to find out more info on the industry from people in that particular city theres no need to pay me out about it.

cry me a river, you pansy.

Private Message: not trying to be 'hard' post_old.gif 02-06-2008, 02:30 PM vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

im_aim.gif im_yahoo.gif

not trying to be 'hard'

or even threaten jmatsu. It just bugs me when people will say shit over the internet that they would never say to your face. I just hate that dude is all

:

reputation_pos.gif

user_offline.gifforward.gif reply_small.gif

I figured i wouldn't snitch but i hate when people PM you about neg rep you give them. Especially when they deserve it.

Ok dude, we get it, you don't care about neg rep.

emrinderForgotHisPassword vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

reputation_pos.gif

im_aim.gif

Re: yo

nah you're a total herb

i dont think brushing off your neg rep which i dont give a shit about is overreacting..try not to respond

Go kill yourself if you're so apathetic.

i love how jmatsu needs to post my pm's here so he can get more people to cater to his meaningless crap on sufu. and i was a member not a lurker

anyone feel like a neg rep go for it...completely unaffected

just cause you registered in 05 doesn't mean you're really a member. i don't recall you ever contributing much nor do i even know who fuck you were (nor does anyone care). it just goes to show you that dates sometimes don't reallly mean shit. you're like an extra in some soap opera who got another cameo by sweatin a protagonist. again, no one gives a fuck. at one point i would have loved to say "i love how nigga whined like a bitch via pm," but shits just wack, cause you're just one of many at-risk kids.

have a dick ala mode, my treat.

just cause you registered in 05 doesn't mean you're really a member. i don't recall you ever contributing much nor do i even know who fuck you were (nor does anyone care). it just goes to show you that dates sometimes don't reallly mean shit. you're like an extra in some soap opera who got another cameo by sweatin a protagonist. again, no one gives a fuck. at one point i would have loved to say "i love how nigga whined like a bitch via pm," but shits just wack, cause you're just one of many at-risk kids.

have a dick ala mode, my treat.

the highlighted portion is pure gold.

Private Message: Re: wtf???

01-11-2008, 09:15 PM

Blackplatano

superbored

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blackplatano

dude, wtf?

Are you looking me up on facebook and shit !?

Re: wtf???

Quote:

Originally Posted by superdupersang

welcome to the internet.

now don't be a prick.

how did you "find" me in facebook since it didn't have no black platano references

02-16-2008, 10:10 PM isoform vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

superbored

ha....took it personally, eh?

I just want to make sure you know how stupid you rep comment looked:

"1) you take things too seriously. 2) Which proves that you're an insecure albophobic racist 3) You lack basic Grammer skills 4) Which proves that you're a STUPID racist."

1. I take idiotic non-joke race comments semi-seriously and am bored enough and endulgent enough to mentally masturbate myself w/ a response.

points 2 and 3 suck gramatically and are awkwardly written. i suppose this just proves that just 'cause you know of the words doesn't mean you understand them.

4. You obviously don't know what Racism or Racist means. Take a black studies class...being half not-white isn't good enough. lol.

oh, and a neg-back is some obvious insecure behavior. ...is that another word you know how to spell but don't know the meaning of...?haha.

1) A black studies course sounds like a really non-slanted sociology class!

2) So, if neg repping back = insecurity. Does neg repping first = security? How about sending a pm?

reputation_neg.gifwhite people 02-16-2008 08:33 PM isoform 1. what does half white have to do with anything? 2. i don't hate white ppl how you assumed such by my post is funny.

I said I was half and half in jest, even though... I AM?

• 2 weeks later...

demonito vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_pos.gif

hi

hey jmats you a filipino?

if this was a premeditated joke (which i suspect it was not), it would have been extremely funny.

• 4 weeks later...

I liked this gem. I offered to sell some of the Lad Musician tees I was proxy'ing to FaMez at cost + shipping.

So I quote him 115+ shipping. Which is my exact cost, as proved by the tags. I also mention that I can just as easily return these shirts to the store, so I won't be going any lower on the price.

Of course, being the wheeler dealer he is...

FaMeZ vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

semibored

reputation_neg.gif

Re: yo

Quote:

if you can do 110 we have a deal and can send the money straight over now via paypal

So I says to him I says:

I know I tend to be overly verbose, still, had you bothered to read my whole post you'd have gathered that I won't be selling below cost because I CAN JUST RETURN THESE THINGS TO THE STORE FOR A FULL REFUND.

I was going to do you a favour by selling them at cost even though buying packaging and waiting in post office lines are way more of a pain than taking shit back to the store.

No deal son. Take your corny offers elsewhere.

incidentally, I'll still sell those two shirts to any non-retarded member of the community here, at cost.