Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my blazer arrived, and the quality is actually signficantly better than I expected. Very well cut, though I think I might be an inch or two too tall for it. Will post (shitty) pictures and a more in-depth review after work.

Guest nyctaipei

whats the verdict on this site?

are most of the brands ripoffs of other designers?

I like a few things from JBROS and MAFIA PEOPLE

It would bother me to knwo that they're ripoffs though, anyone know?

whats the verdict on this site?

are most of the brands ripoffs of other designers?

I like a few things from JBROS and MAFIA PEOPLE

It would bother me to knwo that they're ripoffs though, anyone know?

The blazer I got was listed as "M2M" but the tag says "Calico" and then "for neo generation" underneath it. Judging by how stupid that name and slogan are, I would wager it is an original brand. From the looks of it, JBROS seem to be the worst offenders in terms of actual ripoffs, though I would imagine there are more as well.

Here are a few pictures of the blazer, the fit is fucking spot on but I'm not sure about the length:

WithShirt.jpg

Detail.jpg

WithHoodie.jpg

I can't tell if it looks disproportionate (too small) or if you can tell it's cut short. I'm 6' 2" so I imagine it was cut for someone a bit shorter, but then again, the sleeves are perfect, as are the shoulders and chest. Thoughts?

EDIT: Forgot to include a photo of it buttoned (this should also demonstrate the full proportions / length):

Front.jpg

methinks it looks good buttoned or unbuttoned. good purchase, happy to hear the quality of it is better than you expected.

big hint: if, under an item, it says "this brand blah blah sources items from different suppliers and the tag on the clothing may not match up with blah blah" then then what

you are getting is more likely than not to be a rip- whether it is of a higher-end item or some random small company is a different story.

my shit finally shipped.... review pending.

Thanks for the input everyone, it's a close call but I think it's just a little too short for the cut. I could probably pull it off unbuttoned, but I might as well pass it on and find something with the right fit. If anyone's interested in this, PM me, I'll probably put it on the supermarket if I ever find a decent camera. It was $100 originally, but I'll sell for $75 shipped. Size 50, shoulders are 17.3", chest is 40.16", sleeves are 25.98", total length 27.56". I'm 6' 2", about 160, usually wear a 38 or 39 in dress shirts. Anyone 6' or shorter will fit this perfectly. Never worn, perfect condition, all that.

I think it's time to just give in and order a Thick As Thieves blazer, I'll leave these RTW deals to you proportionate people.

so i received my schtuff yesterday (refer to Recent Purchases for a fotografical)

1. Portfranc zipper-lined shirt

i thought this was actually uh.. lined with a zipper, as the foto and name made it sound like, but it is actually just a zipper print. after getting over my mild disappointment, i like the shirt for what it is and am happy with the quality+construction. doesn't feel any cheaper than your standard AA tee.

the label on the shirt says Portfranc, so i will assume it is not a ripped off item.

2. Portfranc Glass Decorated Tee

this shit surprised the holy hell out of me, in a good way. the shirt is grey with a print

of a pair o' glasses, and from the fotos, it appeared as if the 'lenses' were cut out and

the shirt was meant to be worn with some sort of undershirt. i had plans to make a tee with eyeballs to wear underneath.... anyway, the item is actually 2 entire shirts sewn together, and the inner shirt is made of both cotton and some gauzy material printed with grey stripes. the construction on this shirt is impeccable, and it feels really substantial in your hands and when worn. added bonus? pinned to the shirt was a pair of miniature mirrored eyeglass frames. very nice touch. the shirt does NOT say Portfranc on the label, so i am assuming it is a copy of something.

3. Gym Master Snap V-Neck Cardigan

another good surprise. quality feel, good construction. the cardi has snap buttons on the front and has snaps on the arms with a tab on the inside of the sleeve; it is meant to be worn 3/4 length (which is how i usually wear all my sweaters.) the material is thin and perfect for layering. can't wait to wear this come fall. Gym Master tags,

some general comments:

watch out if you have an athletic build or broad shoulders. i don't know about you, but i'm not accustomed to giving a fuck about shoulder measurements except for tailored wear, but it definitely matters here, considering that these clothes are fashioned for smaller frames. i was carefuly to check the chest measurements on everything and the length, and that worked out just fine, but the tees are a little snug on the shoulder. they will stretch out just fine, i'm sure, but be mindful of that if you plan on ordering.

overall, the waiting game is a little bit of a bitch, but the quality of the clothing surpassed my expectations. i'm looking forward to placing an order in the future

for some more fall items.

Still waiting on one last item clearing the suppliers... it's pissing me off because now I wish I didn't order that one.

the idea of sufu turning into a bunch of guys dressed up in korean knockoff outfits is really kind of disturbing... i came to this website to escape this crap since i have to see it all day, haha....

the idea of sufu turning into a bunch of guys dressed up in korean knockoff outfits is really kind of disturbing... i came to this website to escape this crap since i have to see it all day, haha....

The only thing more disturbing than that is a bunch of guys dressed in thousand dollar outfits that are more or less indistinguishable from this korean knockoff shit. If everyone's just paying for aesthetic anyway, might as well experiment cheaply, right? I can imagine more than a few "WTF?" mirror moments from guys who's Ann D orders just showed up.

hey, nothing wrong with augmenting your closet with a few cheap but nice looking knockoff pieces

Isn't that basically why we go to H&M and Zara?

The only thing more disturbing than that is a bunch of guys dressed in thousand dollar outfits that are more or less indistinguishable from this korean knockoff shit. If everyone's just paying for aesthetic anyway, might as well experiment cheaply, right? I can imagine more than a few "WTF?" mirror moments from guys who's Ann D orders just showed up.

are you serious?