Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

I found the jbros website http://www.j-bros.co.kr they have some online shopping also but its all in koreanese so cant understand any words...i converted the price for this bag that i like at yesstyle cost around $ 68, which i think is completely ok http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1004897268&section=men&

The jbros item is $20 cheaper on their "official" website than on the yesstyle.com that bag cost only $48 (45000 Koreanese Won) on j-bross.co.kr

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think their main office is in Hong Kong or somewhere in China

Our return address:

YesStyle.com Ltd.,

9/F., Watson Centre

16-22 Kung Yip Street

Kwai Chung, N.T.

Guest Airjamie

Is there a program i can DL that with replace my brain with yogurt in some attempt to translate most of the posts in this thread?

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1004900357&section=men&

people who were checking for those zip-up canvas high tops that were posted in that huge black sneaker thread should check that out.

oh, and:

Airjamie actually runs this site. PM him any questions you have about it.

is there a program that we can dl to convert the site into english?

try microsofts website, they have some programs which u can dl to convert from korean to english.. i use it all the time

Guest Airjamie

oh, and:

Airjamie actually runs this site. PM him any questions you have about it.

ESSTRA DUK SAUCE $.75!!!! NO FLEE LEFIRRS!!!!

try microsofts website, they have some programs which u can dl to convert from korean to english.. i use it all the time

WHI YOU SO STUPID!!!!!! MAKE LO PAN BAAARY AAAAAANGLYYY!!!!

YOU DIE NOW

Big_Trouble2.jpg

I previously purchased a cardigan and knit vest a few months ago. The cardigan looks like the cdg play one. The bottom half of the heart is sewn on, the top half isn't. I'm sure the quality will vary on these. There's some zipia items they have like the shortsleeve hoody with mask. I got that particular piece from zipia and the quality on that is pretty good imo.

i think their main office is in Hong Kong or somewhere in China

Our return address:

YesStyle.com Ltd.,

9/F., Watson Centre

16-22 Kung Yip Street

Kwai Chung, N.T.

O snapppppppppppp. I'm going to send my messenger in HK to stomp his way up to their office to see if we can get some better deals!

I've ordered from this site before. They are really good with packaging it comes in a box and the shirt I got was nicely wrapped as if it were a gift with the gift tissues and even plastic wrap for the shirt. The free shipping is only if you order at least 200 or more worth of clothing I believe. If not you have to pay 12 dollars for shipping. As for if their stuff is legit, I don't know because most of them are not brands I know of to begin with. Although I do question the price of some of this stuff. Some shirts are really expensive maybe they are made with way better material than zipia? Cuz if those shirts are like anything you can get at zipia than it's not worth the money for some of the stuff.