Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is just like buying any of the 'custom made' stuff from the ebay sellers.. but atleast you have a more legit front to it all.

i cant help but wonder the true quality of the goods..

in absolute honesty, how do they fair?

i was completely honest in my review beforehand. i was utterly shocked at how things turned out- i expected something below fast-fashion standards and i received something slightly above.

this is just like buying any of the 'custom made' stuff from the ebay sellers.. but atleast you have a more legit front to it all.

i cant help but wonder the true quality of the goods..

in absolute honesty, how do they fair?

the quality of the blazer that I bought from yesstyle in all honesty is absolute shit. It came with a button detached in the box, had stray threads, and has weird defects that make the fabric bunch up in places (this may be fixable with ironing, for some reason I suspect it won't help).

despite this... I'm satisfied with it. It only cost me $75. I was pretty much expecting what I got. the cut is okay, the fit is good, so I have myself a blazer now that I won't mind fucking up

the quality of the blazer that I bought from yesstyle in all honesty is absolute shit. It came with a button detached in the box, had stray threads, and has weird defects that make the fabric bunch up in places (this may be fixable with ironing, for some reason I suspect it won't help).

despite this... I'm satisfied with it. It only cost me $75. I was pretty much expecting what I got. the cut is okay, the fit is good, so I have myself a blazer now that I won't mind fucking up

thats kind of what i would have thought.. but i guess its a good thing, atleast you can get fucked up in it without caring

Who has experience with purchasing shoes from Yesstyle? i'm kinda confused about their korean shoe sizing here because their men's shoe size chart looks a little off to me...

i'm normally a size 10, and their chart says i need a 280mm shoe. but other charts i've checked (like this one) says that a US10 = 270mm (in Korean shoe sizing). now i'm not so sure which size i should order...

interested in hearing other ppl's experiences with buying shoes from yesstyle, i'd appreciate any help.. thanks

Which jacket did you purchase Ichigo? I have to say that I was thoroughly pleased with my order from this site. My short sleeve hoodie and my long sleeve vandal by vandalist shirt are better quality than I had expected.

My only complaint is that the collared shirt I ordered had some stray threads on the inside of the shirt.