Online Japan clothing store in ENGLISH!!! cheap pricing

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wouldnt buy the clothing that has no references to the actuall name brand..id sway away from the commp de garcons stuff.. but some other stuff is real nice plus the prices..(and how!!?)

id just buy simple shirts or hoodies like the ones i put up...(except that cdg shirt:mad:)

^^ nah not really... id rather rock the real deal..pay full price for something i know that is legit..

However, there are some peices on this site that im still considering to buy and they dont have any of the name brands printed on em ..

like that one jacket i posted back earlier

It is hilarious how many people try to now copy Hedi Slimane

Saw similar things on the insoles of shoes in China and HK i.e. Slimane Homme, Hedi Slimane Homme, Designed By Hedi Slimane etc etc. Funny as shit. Some of the shoes were actually pretty good though albeit made like shit.

http://www.yesstyle.com/en/Product.aspx?pid=1004895359&section=men&

It is hilarious how many people try to now copy Hedi Slimane circa The Strip etc.

It even says "hedi slimane" on the insole which ALSO tries to be like DH by HS with its silver interior

-_-

haha, i thought those were pf flier knock-offs...damn pricey at that